Author Topic: Berzerkers Recruitment (Proper one)  (Read 7454 times)

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
Berzerkers Recruitment (Proper one)
« on: April 28, 2012, 01:32:41 PM »
Berzerkers are Currently Recruiting - Jeddity and I will discuss you application along with other F mods and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please use the following format when creating your application:

IGN:

Previous Faction:

What can you do for the Faction:

Why we Should invite you:

How long do you play per week

Have you any warnings/ever been banned and for what:

PvP Skill (1-10):

You will get the following Replies after your Application: Accepted, Pending and Denied

« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:57:02 AM by zX_BEN_Xz »

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bezerkers Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 02:03:42 PM »
IGN:nilremz

Previous Faction:pumpkins and bezerkers

What can you do for the Faction: being evil and build stuff and make potions

Why we Should invite you: cause i know jed and he will invite me and i built the base so you guys owe me.

How long do you play per week nearly every day

Have you any warnings/ever been banned and for what: i have been temp banned for a day because i was insulting jed and panda banned me :)

Offline diablo_heart

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 02:18:59 PM »
IGN: Diablo_heart

Previous Faction: dragonz

What can you do for the Faction: PvP and posion

Why we Should invite you: Have always wanted to join you and I can help

How long do you play per week: every day (3-4Hours) and more on weekends

Have you any warnings/ever been banned and for what: I have been Warning Trow posion in modarea and bann for English in main chat. I have been banned for Boat Glitch but I was only out side

Offline mackazack

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 11:45:18 AM »
IGN:mackazack
Prev. Factions : bezekers , likeaboss
What can I do for the faction : EVRYTHING
Why we should invite you: cos' I'm already a member and i Bezerk like a BAWSSSS
How long do you play per week: juego mucho minecraft
Have I been warned/banned : information N/A

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 04:30:35 PM »
Nilremz: Rejected :P
diablo_heart: Rejected
Macka: Accepted

Offline freddoechocofrog1

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 09:03:57 PM »
IGN:freddoechocofrog

Previous Faction:*Deep Breath* titans...

What can you do for the Faction:i am very good with redstone and can build nearly all kind of stuff, i am a good pvper as well, and also logiccal thinker for tactics

Why we Should invite you:because at the moment i have no faction,and with a soon to be war coming up against citadel and titans, i want to be there fighting with you against them

How long do you play per week: not much at the moment, but if i do get invited i will play much longer so pretty much and hour plus on weekdays, and depending on whats going on on the server on the weekends i can play a full day of mc on pvp.

Have you any warnings/ever been banned and for what:urm, i think i once got tmp ban in 1.8.1 for 3 days, but i cant remember what for.

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 12:09:06 PM »

What can you do for the Faction:i am very good with redstone and can build nearly all kind of stuff, i am a good pvper as well, and also logiccal thinker for tactics

Why we Should invite you:because at the moment i have no faction,and with a soon to be war coming up against citadel and titans, i want to be there fighting with you against them

How long do you play per week: not much at the moment, but if i do get invited i will play much longer so pretty much and hour plus on weekdays, and depending on whats going on on the server on the weekends i can play a full day of mc on pvp.

Have you any warnings/ever been banned and for what:urm, i think i once got tmp ban in 1.8.1 for 3 days, but i cant remember what for.
I do remember your pvp skills indeed freddoe :P and although we've had disagreements in the past i'm voting yes, i'll speak with ben and the other semi admins of Bezerkers.

Hope you dont mind living underground/water :P
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline x3litexrimstax

• Minecraft Addict
  • Berzerkers till Jed Dies
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 03:43:25 PM »

i think you should join fred your a good PVP'er :P

Offline freddoechocofrog1

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 04:06:25 PM »
thanks guys, yeah jed the only time i slightly disliked was in 1.8.1 hunter vs titans but the amount of times you killed me, i had too, they were the good times of pvp.madgaming :D plenty of wars and fighting :D, and yeah thanks guys :D

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 06:04:02 PM »

Accepted
You will be joining probably tomorrow, or whenever Im un banned :P

Offline nilremz

• Minecraft Star
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 08:49:54 PM »
thanks guys, yeah jed the only time i slightly disliked was in 1.8.1 hunter vs titans but the amount of times you killed me, i had too, they were the good times of pvp.madgaming :D plenty of wars and fighting :D, and yeah thanks guys :D
It wasn't Hunters VS Titans, it was Titans VS EVERYONE. XD
I hope you die.

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 09:28:05 PM »
Nil that was funny attacking titans :) all the spawn bases were close so we can attack all the time :)

Offline racker2008

• Minecraft junkie
  • Hellur me friend!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 11:03:58 PM »
Yeah that was awesome, remember I was like your minder? I was in your base till one in the morning standing in your spawn base keeping everyone out, then they eventually glitched in and killed me :P

Offline xlr20ice

• Minecraft junkie
  • Stop looking at this text! It's personal.....
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 11:14:50 PM »
It wasn't Hunters VS Titans, it was Titans VS EVERYONE. XD
I also recall it was not Titans vs everyone, but Audillia+Titans.vs. everyone but hunters(for Audillia)
What is forever remembered never dies!

Offline jackjfk21

• Minecraft junkie
  • ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN TO NOPEVILLE
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »
Yeah but you guys lost  :D
Dinosaurs live for ever. But some are known to never die.

anything
anything
anything
anything