Author Topic: The Avengers Helicarrier. Behold your 1.3 spawn!  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
Re: The Avengers Helicarrier. Behold your 1.3 spawn!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 11:08:41 PM »
Yep new shops with a brand new set of prices equaling in a more fine tuned and shiny economy!

Offline desox2011

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 11:59:46 PM »
what do you mean "fall onto the current spawn ship"?
you do know that the current spawn (the one containing the pirate ship and all the shops) will be totally gone, in 1.3 the only spawn is just the avengers ship floating over an ocean....
I do, just random thoughts :P

Offline Alinchicken6

• Minecraft junkie
  • Scaredy Chicken
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2012, 07:33:49 AM »
you do know that the current spawn (the one containing the pirate ship and all the shops) will be totally gone, in 1.3 the only spawn is just the avengers ship floating over an ocean....
He was just joking mark :P
Also, I never knew it was a pirate ship. Where was the pirate flag and the black sails XD

Also, is it in the middle of an ocean. I hope we don't need to swim 4000 blocks to find a tree  ::)

Offline jackjfk21

• Minecraft junkie
  • ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN TO NOPEVILLE
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2012, 07:42:38 AM »
Also, I never knew it was a pirate ship. Where was the pirate flag and the black sails XD

Also, is it in the middle of an ocean. I hope we don't need to swim 4000 blocks to find a tree  ::)

Nope there are warps...
Dinosaurs live for ever. But some are known to never die.

Offline lionkopa

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lion.
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2012, 08:25:37 AM »
I like the shops de most  :P

Whole thing is awesome and it will defenatly bring avenger fans to madgaming  ::)

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2012, 11:09:41 AM »

Its over the sea but just off shore so if you do jump/fall off for whatever reason land will be in sight.

Offline alexconroy11

• Minecraft Star
  • The Killer Of Threads.
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2012, 11:30:09 AM »
The ship is below par but, whoever made the the green car certainly needs to be credited.
"Even though I have this black curtain of depression with me constantly I at least attempt to see past it and hope because even with depression I still hope that I may one day feel what is believed to be happyness."
Quote from Nilremz.

Offline johnc1996

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2012, 12:55:58 PM »
Yep new shops with a brand new set of prices equaling in a more fine tuned and shiny economy!

Shiny and more finely tuned economy my ass, DJ :P

anything
anything