Author Topic: Survival of the imaginative!  (Read 1331 times)

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
Survival of the imaginative!
« on: October 18, 2012, 12:28:52 AM »
Simple. I attack the user below (say I shoot at them with a gun). I assume they're dead, though I never say for sure. They have to say how they survived. Don't just say "I dodged it," that's unoriginal. Be creative!

I lock the below user in a small metal box, and slowly pee in it to make the below user drown.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline xlr20ice

• Minecraft junkie
  • Stop looking at this text! It's personal.....
Re: Survival of the imaginative!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 01:35:48 AM »
But you see my good sir, you have failed to remove my water-oxygen converter on my back, rendering your little pee scheme irrelevant.
What is forever remembered never dies!

Offline Frugal

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 01:38:20 AM »

Offline berlino10

• Minecraft junkie
  • Le king of marmalade
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 08:06:20 AM »

Yeah, that will protect you from drowning.

Offline Blacktorch123

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 09:08:41 AM »
I send canibals to eat the next person.

(they have gasmasks and bulletproof armor XD)

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 09:32:44 AM »
Too bad Kevlar is poor at protecting against blades... anyone want some:

Two blackhawk helicopters with search lights fly above and circle your house - the SWAT team is out the front. They are bashing down the door. If you attempt to escape out the back - it is likely the choppers will spot you, the front and you get shot to swiss cheese.

You are sleeping in bed at the front of the house, the window for the back of the house is stuck. You have less than 15 seconds to escape or be captured. Explain how this is gonna happen?

Offline Blacktorch123

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 12:49:01 PM »
I pull a book out from by bookshelf, which pulls a string that opens the door to my tunnel, which leads to an underwater dock with a nuclear powered sub with food provisions for a year, and enough fuel to take me to china :P

To neXt person:

I have already captured you, and you are dangling from my helecopter which is 10000 meters above ground. I will cut the rope that's holding you in 3 seconds. (and be more original than saying you pulled a Felix Baumgartner and jumped + survived :P)

Offline xlr20ice

• Minecraft junkie
  • Stop looking at this text! It's personal.....
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 09:33:16 PM »
I pull a houdini escaoe artist act that launches me into the helicopter, taking the controls.
What is forever remembered never dies!

Offline lolotron

• Minecraft junkie
  • forget it on reddit
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 11:34:00 PM »

A wild, starving leopard approaches your tent, you see it's black shadow looming over your sleeping bag, you start sweating with fear.

In a desperate effort to disinterest the leopard, you stop breathing, 10 seconds pass.... 20 seconds,
the leopards shadow grows larger, creeping stealthily around your canvas walls, 30 seconds... 40 seconds................
Your lungs are screaming, although you would have called your self agnostic prior to this moment, you are praying to any supreme being to save you from this predicament.

You can feel the hot blood rushing around your head.
A tear escapes your clamped left eye, leaving a wake of wet fear, it falls gently down your hot face, onto your stomach, leaving a wet mark on your fleeced jacket.

Times up, your lungs give out, your whole body recoils as you inhale, the back of your throat becomes chilly with the cold air rushing past. As you remember the leopard outside the tent, your eyes start streaming in fright.

Then it happens, a tiny squeal escapes your lips, instinctively, you slap your hand over your mouth and bend over in fear.

But it is too late, the damage is done.
As you reopen your eyes, you see they horrifying shadow halt, you see the leopard leaning it's head in towards you and your tent, listening intently for another sound.

By this stage, your body is frozen in fear.

A minute passes, a wave of happiness swashes around your brain, as you think the leopard has lost interest.
Your happiness is short-lived.

You hear a low growl, coming from the depths of the throat of your predator. It resonates through year ears for a long time.

Suddenly, a thought passes your mind. You remember your family, what were the last words you said to each of them, what would they tell you now?
The leopard prowls around your tent, looking for a way in, not knowing fresh meat is only a millimetre away.

Looking towards the tents entrance, you gasp in fright, there is a 5 centimetre gap.
You think of moving away from the line of sight if the leopard were to look through
But shut the thought out, as the leopard would probably just investigate further.

The shadow moves closer to the gap. You brace yourself. Suddenly the front of the leopard face appears through the gap. It stops momentarily, you see the nostrils flaring and the soft sound of the leopard inhaling.

Then, a wide yellow eye peers through, you stare back at the powerful eye, you notice the pupil dilating as it adjusts to the darker lighting in your tent.

With a ferociously quick movement, the leopard takes a swipe with it's paw, the claws are extended, the material is swatted away with ease by the strong animal.

It turns it's body around, and pauses for a split second, then, with incredible speed and force, launches it self head first at you.........................

Offline johnc1996

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2012, 12:50:31 AM »
I stand up, smothering the leopard with my sleeping bag, and then repeatedly punch and kick the leopard/sleeping bag mound until it stops moving.

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2012, 12:52:35 AM »
I stand up, smothering the leopard with my sleeping bag, and then repeatedly punch and kick the leopard/sleeping bag mound until it stops moving.
i sneak up on you using my cloaking device and stab your back, then i hire 4 dozen mercenaries to defend myself

Offline lolotron

• Minecraft junkie
  • forget it on reddit
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2012, 12:41:34 PM »

after disposing of your rather stupid mercenaries with my fish, I slowly smother you in white chocolate sauce in a giant tubberware tub.

I then move on to claim the throne of Narnia with the help of Naughty Bear.

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2012, 01:19:50 PM »

after disposing of your rather stupid mercenaries with my fish, I slowly smother you in white chocolate sauce in a giant tubberware tub.

I then move on to claim the throne of Narnia with the help of Naughty Bear.
but that was a decoy because i predicted your Tupperware assassination so i bought a naughty bear costume and pretended to work with you and killed you with my chainsaw while you weren't looking

Offline lolotron

• Minecraft junkie
  • forget it on reddit
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2012, 03:39:04 PM »
Appalled by this trickery, I sneakily pull a loki on your chain saw assassination and disappear into the night, only to reappear at the end of your miserable bed, I stay there for a few hours, until you wake up.
As you rub the sleep out of your eyes and focus, you jump as you lay your eyes upon me and my powerful turbo fish 5000.

You freeze with fear and give no resistance as I bat you around your compound with my floppy, sub aquatic, organic armament.

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2012, 05:04:35 PM »
but all of a sudden, my personal magician bursts into the room and forces you to gangnam style off a cliff

anything