Author Topic: Assassin's Creed IV - Assassin's Of The Carribean!  (Read 728 times)

Offline Evan11900

• Minecraft junkie
  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence!
Assassin's Creed IV - Assassin's Of The Carribean!
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:45:41 PM »
Ubisoft just released a trailer for AC4!!! It will be called Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag. It's set in pirate age. (Hence the title here ?_?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMcMph-TW9I
It will be out October 4th, 2013.

Does anyone else feel like this is a WAY too fast change from AC3 to AC4? It seems so quick...

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Assassin's Of The Carribean!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 08:49:35 AM »
Saw it on AlinChicken's channel first!!!!

Totally blown away - confused... happy and... sad... I'll have to play it to know if it's worthy of being called AC IV... perhaps just AC 3.5...

Offline lolotron

• Minecraft junkie
  • forget it on reddit
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 06:28:57 PM »
I think if they give the freedom of controlling the ship completely and then free roam on board(inlcuding rigging, crows nest, below the ship etc.) and then free roam in different pirate ports, islands and whatnot, it will be a fecking amazing game.

I wonder if they will be using the ps3 as the console to design with or will they push with the ps4?

Offline Evan11900

• Minecraft junkie
  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 09:08:09 PM »
I think if they give the freedom of controlling the ship completely and then free roam on board(inlcuding rigging, crows nest, below the ship etc.) and then free roam in different pirate ports, islands and whatnot, it will be a fecking amazing game.

I wonder if they will be using the ps3 as the console to design with or will they push with the ps4?
I do believe with the date it's coming out, it's going to be for PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, and the XBOX 720. But they'll advertise a better expierence on the 720 and PS4.

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 12:09:26 AM »
Everyone complains it has come out too fast but you have to remember that once you have the engine designed all you do is reskin the game and add a different story. The navy stuff is from AC3 with slight additions and free roaming. Most importantly this is the first Welsh assassin so... 8)

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 03:36:27 AM »
Everyone complains it has come out too fast but you have to remember that once you have the engine designed all you do is reskin the game and add a different story. The navy stuff is from AC3 with slight additions and free roaming. Most importantly this is the first Welsh assassin so... 8)

But he has a distinctly English name... where's his real Welshy name!?! (So much cooler sounding than most names XD Bedwyr... Aderyn... lol)

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 11:54:15 AM »
His fathers English so I assume thats why. Also I guess you need a name most nationalities can pronounce!

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 04:28:34 PM »
His fathers English so I assume thats why. Also I guess you need a name most nationalities can pronounce!

True, just like "Connor" or Rak..... rak... fuck it I can't even begin to pronounce that...

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...

anything
anything