Author Topic: Xbox 720!  (Read 4565 times)

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Xbox 720!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 07:14:06 PM »
And Evan. Never xbox. Always ps3.
coughPCcough

you can't beat the pc. The ps3 would the best console but seeing ps4 hope its is the best.

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 04:44:12 AM »
Micro$haft is REALLY self-destructing on this 720 thing...

The rumor follows a previous report suggesting two pricing models for the next Xbox: a standalone $499 version, and this $299 version carrying a monthly fee. Previously, Microsoft released a $99 Xbox 360 model that carried a similar $15 fee. The offer later expanded to offer a system including a Kinect for $149 along with the same monthly charge.

According to Windows SuperSite reporter Paul Thurrott, last week?s report that a subsidized $299 next-gen Xbox would carry a $10 monthly fee is incorrect. Instead, Thurrott noted on Twitter that his source suggests the cheaper model carries a $15 fee instead.

The rumor was corroborated by The Verge reporter Tom Warren, who tweeted "yup" and noted that the subscription ?includes family? as well.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/05/04/next-xboxs-optional-subscription-fee-may-be-15

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 09:28:14 PM »

Offline Evan11900

• Minecraft junkie
  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence!
Re: Xbox One
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 01:18:52 AM »
The new Xbox has been revealed and is going to be called the "Xbox One."

Here are the tech specs:

8 Core CPU

8 GB Ram

All systems will include a 500 GB HDD (God thank you Bill Gates)

802.11n Wireless with Wi-Fi Direct

USB 3.0

HDMI In/Out

Blu-Ray Drive

New Features:

Voice Commands (Without Kinect)

Cloud Integration

Universal Gestures

Xbox will turn on when you say "Xbox On" (I smell intense power usage)

Skype Integration

"Snap Mode"

TV Integration from all service providers

The new controller that looks totally retro ?_?

XBOX 360 BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!!! (THANK GOD BILL GATES)

New Games:

Forza Motorsport 5

FIFA 14

NBA Live 14

Madden 25

UFC

Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Other Announcements:

Steven Spielberg and Microsoft will work together to make a Halo Live Action Series (Not Mini-Series, like actual series)

Pictures:

Controller:

New Logo Stuffs:

Kinect:

Everything:

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TP_E6Bn6fWM

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 02:01:48 AM »
Still posted it before you ;) <3 Evan!

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 08:36:09 AM »
I
LOVE
BIG
HAIRY
WILLIES
UP
MY
BUM
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 07:00:29 PM by markkearney »

Offline Swiftly

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 08:57:24 AM »
When will you to be able buying xbox one!!!  :'( i really need it!
TriHard Cx

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
Re: Xbox One
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 09:44:03 AM »

XBOX 360 BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!!! (THANK GOD BILL GATES)

Wrong, the new architecture of the Xbox One will NOT make it possible for Xbox 360 games to be played on it.
Evan if you are going to be posting here at least be right for once.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:41:23 AM by markkearney »

Offline IrishBulldog93

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2013, 06:01:15 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

Xbox will be shit mainly because its going to be an entertainment system ?

I want a fucking console not something to watch TV on, which also leads me to ask, what the fuck are Europeans going to do in regard to all that stupid TV stuff cause we sure as shit don't have many TV companies who offer streaming services.

I love you Microsoft but this is stupid there nothing drastically new that we can't already do on the Xbox 360.

Also they seem to have made the console fucking massive which lets them bring out a slim version after 2-3 years.

And heard somewhere that all games have to be installed/loaded onto the console to play and that each game will be links to ONE account and cannot be used on other accounts after that.

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2013, 06:53:24 PM »
I agree with you, they seem to be much more interested in things such as Netflix, TV, etc. and they seem to be neglecting what the majority of people buy an Xbox for which is to play games. The Xbox is more of something such as a Sky box that lets you play games.

Microsoft downplayed the fact that these TV features are going to be US only at launch, and they?re ?anticipating a global release over time.? While that doesn?t mean the features won?t come to other countries, it did leave many fans feeling a bit alienated with the Xbox One seeming to be a little ?America-centric.?

Kotaku asked Microsoft directly whether not an internet connection was required. Yes and no, was the answer. No, a constant, persistent internet connection is not required to play games. But yes, the Xbox One needs to check in with the internet at least once a day. So yes, it has to be connected to the internet, but no, not all the time.

All Xbox One games must be installed to the hard drive, either through digital download or the disc itself. That allows easy access to titles without disc switching, but it also causes complications. If you buy a physical disc and want to say, loan it a friend, they?ll have to pay an unlock fee to get the game to work on their system with their account. I assume this is why you need to connect to the internet once a day, to verify that you have paid unlock fees. Also, by over-time I assume it will be one year and up. I also assume the unlocking fee will be expensive ($50+). All games install to your hard drive so you do not need a disc, once a game is installed to your hard drive you can play it without a disc. You could bring one of your games to your friends house that you bought for $60, if the unlocking fee was cheap you could buy a game and give it to all your friends, more less cloning it for cheap and play it whenever you want. That's why I assume it will be more or less the same price as the game to unlock it on another console.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:59:15 PM by zX_BEN_Xz »

Offline IrishBulldog93

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2013, 10:07:14 PM »
Having to pay another fee to play it second hand = no trading.

No trading = no gamestop.

No gamestop = no physical copies to purchase.

No physical copies = Microsoft keeping there marketplace prices as crazy fucking levels (Its still ?50 to buy 2 year old titles on marketplace).

Fuck you Microsoft, keep your fucking "entrainment" system and shove it.

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2013, 10:18:42 PM »

Offline Evan11900

• Minecraft junkie
  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence!
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2013, 11:51:59 PM »
luv you Ben.

Also, Xbox One is going to murder Microsoft. May as well call it 'Xbox Gone'

PS4 FTW (Unless that gets fucked too)

Offline Zetaeta

• Minecraft junkie
  • Terra Mysticat
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2013, 05:11:22 PM »

Of course, millions of people will still buy it. Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I certainly don't trust Microsoft with that level of information about people.

Offline elementom88

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2013, 02:38:49 AM »

Of course, millions of people will still buy it. Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I certainly don't trust Microsoft with that level of information about people.

Pretty sure the only people who will trust them are annoying 8 year olds trying to make youtube videos

This guy in my school is so excited about it because he can finally do youtube as it has a built in capture card (Not sure if this is true :P)
Life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!

anything