Author Topic: Minecraft Freeze Lag and Can't Reach Server glitch.  (Read 638 times)

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
Minecraft Freeze Lag and Can't Reach Server glitch.
« on: April 29, 2013, 06:04:07 PM »
We begin with the freeze lag that happens on my PC. Alright, the thing is it is not freeze lagging for me. Whenever I play MC for like 5 minutes my character stops, but not for me because I am still moving. I noticed this a lot of times, if skupi is on he can also admit it when we PvP'ed with eachother against others. Anyway, when I stop, for other people I lag stuck and you can hit me and kill me. For me, I am like far far away, and if I rejoin I am back at the spot there I lagged at and not the spot that I disconnected at. This is a really annoying problem. I've tried pretty much to un-install MC and stuff. And this is happening on other servers as well.

The Can't Reach Server glitch is on the mac, where MC is perfectly fine without these freeze-lags. But my internet is weird. I can be on the internet, no connection problems, I can login to MC completely fine, but it say it can not reach any server. I've tried so much, nothing is working. I've thought it maybe is my internet that is weird. But it is not! When my friends slept over some days ago, they used this internet I used, and it worked for them but not for me. This is a mac as well, and my friend had a mac too. Also, the internet worked fine like some months ago, then I could play MC and stuff. Don't know what happened.

Would appreciate some help on one of these at least. Hopefully on the second one since it goes faster on that one. On the PC one it is good, because I have a mouse on that. But it lags a bit more.

Thanks!
iCreepz

Offline IrishBulldog93

• Minecraft junkie
Re: Minecraft Freeze Lag and Can't Reach Server glitch.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 07:08:21 PM »

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
Re: Minecraft Freeze Lag and Can't Reach Server glitch.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 05:49:35 PM »
First of all do this with both your Mac and PC: http://madgaming.eu/forum/index.php?topic=6240.0
This sounds more like a connection problem than a computer problem though, if this doesn't work tell me.

anything
anything
anything
anything