Author Topic: Modreq  (Read 817 times)

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
Modreq
« on: May 27, 2013, 07:51:48 PM »
We have decided to install Modreq on the server. For players and guards this means that from now on if you have ANY sort of issue in game whether it be a question, issue with faction betryal,suspicion of a hacker, general server query or any thing else you MUST use modreq.

The reason for this is so that every player and guard gets their issue sorted fairly and that no one is forgotten about.

If you see someone in chat asking for help please tell them to use /modreq and a staff member will answer it as soon as they can.

Under NO circumstances is this to be abused or trolled.
If we see even one modreq with "hi" or "im bored lol" or "whats this do" etc we will issue bans to players so be warned!.

We hope that this will help everyone out on the server and give everyone equal help.

The commands are as follows:
Do /modhelp to get the Help page
To file a ticket you can do /modreq <message>
To check the status of your latest 5 tickets do /status
To check the info of 1 of your tickets to /status <id>

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:16:30 PM by markkearney »

Offline Junior278

• Minecraft Advance
  • Trolls are everywhere...
Re: Modreq
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 08:21:39 PM »
There have been a lot of players abusing this feature to the server, personally, I think it's great that you put it in. I've used it once or twice and it has really helped. But, from what I've heard, there has been a lot of spam using /modreq So, I would hate to see this have to be removed due to abuse, as the auction plugin was. Maybe the broadcast message could include the fact that if you abuse the command you will be banned. Just tryin' to help the staff out :)

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 01:48:16 AM »
That's a very good idea in my opinion. It would be helpful to include in the broadcast something such as ''Making pointless modreqs will result in a one day temporary ban''. Many players don't read the forums or new players may not know about the consequences for making pointless modreqs so this would inform them.

Offline Atomicdolphin

• Minecraft Addict
  • ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 08:47:02 AM »
What happens if you spell it wrong for example you type /modreq Log bolck say if u do that and you click enter would that be a ban for 1 day.

- Atomicdolphin56

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 10:09:51 AM »
Clearly not. Spelling mistakes are not trolling or abusing the system  :)

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 02:24:37 PM »
What happens if you spell it wrong for example you type /modreq Log bolck say if u do that and you click enter would that be a ban for 1 day.

- Atomicdolphin56

anything
anything
anything