Author Topic: 300 Men died for the freedom of their country and more shall die soon!  (Read 1577 times)

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
oh ok i thought that when the topic got locked it means that i got denied
Btw i would like to be trusted by the staff but no one trust me and i cant join any faction and i really want to be guard, i already applied but i dont know what to do after i posted my application to be guard
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 11:59:47 AM by masterelias706 »

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
oh ok i thought that when the topic got locked it means that i got denied
Btw i would like to be trusted by the staff but no one trust me and i cant join any faction and i really want to be guard, i already applied but i dont know what to do after i posted my application to be guard
You're pulling this thread off topic, stop posting about you aspirations for guard and realise you're not going to be eligible for a long time considering you're rather new to the server.

If you can't join a faction, make your own.

And this film looks pretty decent but it is a sequel so i am skeptical. And yes all i see in that woman now is Cersei :L
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
And this film looks pretty decent but it is a sequel so i am skeptical. And yes all i see in that woman now is Cersei :L

May the old Gods and the New both damn her. The North Remembers.

Either way - I am slightly confused - I thought the Spartans were the main attack force in this battle - and the Athenians etc were support?

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
I'm not a new player nor a noob because I joined Madgaming exactly the same day I bought Minecraft (on July 2012) which means I'm on this server for one year. And I already made my own faction but no one applied for my recruitment ( http://madgaming.eu/forum/index.php?topic=6958.msg59712#msg59712 ). And before becoming a guard, I would like to be trusted but I don't know how.

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a new player nor a noob because I joined Madgaming exactly the same day I bought Minecraft (on July 2012) which means I'm on this server for one year. And I already made my own faction but no one applied for my recruitment ( http://madgaming.eu/forum/index.php?topic=6958.msg59712#msg59712 ). And before becoming a guard, I would like to be trusted but I don't know how.

To be trusted do not break rules and don't be a issue hahahaha :)  ;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 04:10:01 PM by bud35 »

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
No, if i were trusted i wouldnt break the rules and i have hardly ever broken them

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, if i were trusted i wouldnt break the rules and i have hardly ever broken them

Did you even look at jed's post and looked at my nice picture it means stop talking about off topic stuff.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3

None cares, now carry on plz
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline Zetaeta

• Minecraft junkie
  • Terra Mysticat

May the old Gods and the New both damn her. The North Remembers.

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
Stop. Posting. For fuck's. Sake.

"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

anything
anything
anything