Author Topic: 300 Men died for the freedom of their country and more shall die soon!  (Read 1623 times)

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wiki isn't 100% right but 90% right all the time but is still useful and you can still learn stuff from it.

Can't wait for it I watched it last night the trailer before I saw this hope its good like the old one.

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
Lol trooper why do you use that holy shit called wikipedia? wikipedia is made to LIE, wikipedians are LIARS and it's the most fucking encyclopedia i ever knew... i got a 0/10 mark at school because of it

Whoa calm down. I just threw up the first link I could find on the battle. One of the main armies involved was the Athens army. The main character in the new 300 film is an Athenian commander who actually existed and actually led his army into that battle so if he wears a blue cape and wears that armour...the same armour and cape everyone else wears in that poster/trailer then it makes sense that is the Athenian army you are seeing. The Athenian army who were also actually there.

I hope me just stating these facts at you is better than linking wikipedia (which says the exact same thing btw).

Source: I am a Historian

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
Lol i didnt know  historians play minecraft

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
Historians aren't people like us Minecrafters, eh  8)

Speaking of history.

I was under the belief that this movie was supposed to be a PREQUEL to 300, based on the invasion by King Darius, father of King Xerxes (the enemy of the 1st movie) - and the Battle of Marathon. Oh well, sequel is just as good...

Interested to find out who the bad-girl is though... she's kinda hot! Can't really sympathize or care for Lena Headly (the Spartan Queen) anymore, all I see is Cersei Lannister.

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
I remember a battle where Athenians slaughtered Persians, the Athenians had sharpen boats and they cut the Persians' boats but then Pericles came and he had the silly idea of making a wide wood wall and he placed all the Athenians into it and they all got sick and everyone died and the Spartans burned their village... how sad is it

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
Interested to find out who the bad-girl is though... she's kinda hot! Can't really sympathize or care for Lena Headly (the Spartan Queen) anymore, all I see is Cersei Lannister.

Its Eva Green and she is apprently playing Artemisia who was a Persian Commander :)

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I'M IN HOLIDAYS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Offline desox2011

• Minecraft junkie
Which has something to do with this topic and needed to be posted in general because...  ::)

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3

Someone wants to get up his posting counts. aka guard XD
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie

The amount of posts you have on the forums literally has nothing to do with becoming guard, if anything doing pointless posting just to get a higher post count REDUCES your changes of becoming guard.....
kinda like this comment  ;)

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
Are you talking about me or diskursen?

Offline desox2011

• Minecraft junkie
Are you talking about me or diskursen?
How about both  ;)

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3

The amount of posts you have on the forums literally has nothing to do with becoming guard, if anything doing pointless posting just to get a higher post count REDUCES your changes of becoming guard.....
kinda like this comment  ;)

I know it has nothing to do with becoming a guard. But many of his posts is pointless and im sure he wants to get it up to have a bigger chance to become a guard. (IK It makes no difference)
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
I'm not stupid, i clearly know that posting pointless posts doesnt increase your chances to be guard. i applied to be guard but i got denied (yeah everyone deny me) like most of the time and it was a long time ago and i know that admins havent trusted me yet. i dont understand why they dont trust me and i want to know why and what do i have to do to be trusted

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
I'm not stupid, i clearly know that posting pointless posts doesnt increase your chances to be guard. i applied to be guard but i got denied (yeah everyone deny me) like most of the time and it was a long time ago and i know that admins havent trusted me yet. i dont understand why they dont trust me and i want to know why and what do i have to do to be trusted

Clearly too stupid to read the guard application rules where it states that no one ever gets denied. You are only successful or applying. No applications are ever denied.

anything