Author Topic: A final farewell.  (Read 742 times)

Offline V3Slayer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Visit my YouTube channel for redstone tutorials!
A final farewell.
« on: June 19, 2013, 12:26:40 AM »
    Well I'll try to keep this brief. For anyone who reads this, know that I am retiring from Madgaming permanently. Though I honestly meant to do this about a month ago, before I was demoted, I'm gonna do it now and pretend I did it already for the heck of it, stating that I am resigning from any rank I hold in this server forever. Due to a lot that has been going on in my personal life and my own interests shifting towards other things. I have lost interest in Minecraft and as a result, Madgaming itself.

Though this doesn't mean I will forget you guys. A lot of you have been great pals to hang around and talk with. I've really cherished some of the moments we have shared with one another and I thank you for those. I also want to thank my former fellow staff members for granting me this opportunity to help run a server I have learned to call a home, in a sense. It has really helped me grow as a leader and as a person as far as speaking my own mind goes and coming out of my former shell more. Looking back on how I was then to how I am now, it is quite a change and I grateful that you have helped me through it all.

There are a lot of people who I want to thank personally but I am afraid I don't really have the time or reasonable spacing to list them all xD. But nonetheless I want to thank you all for the times we have shared, both good and bad. It's been real and it's been fun. If you truly want to stay in touch, add me via skype. Skype name: theloyalbrony (Please note that I no longer use my original since the one I have just listed is pretty much where the majority of my contacts are under.)

So yeah, thanks for this big adventure guys. Maybe we'll meet again someday, but until then, it's time I move on to my next one. Farewell...

-V3Slayer

"You don't have to worry. We're slowing down, but wasn't it exciting? And when the sun changes colors, that's all for you. Cause that's our ending."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 01:37:18 AM by V3Slayer »
"You don't have to worry. We're slowing down, but wasn't it exciting? And when the sun changes colors, that's all for you. Cause that's our ending." And its time for my next big adventure...

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
Re: A final farewell.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 01:00:54 AM »

Great playing with you bro, keep in touch.
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 02:30:18 AM »

Great playing with you bro, keep in touch.

Same...

Shard is always around for you, Ryrmar and Exemption - and so are some of the friends you made :)

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 09:25:31 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrNFjgCVeBo
Bai Bai V3! keep in contact with madgaming via teamspeak though anyway.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 09:47:40 AM »
V3Slayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc

Even if I didnt really knew you very well. Ill miss you <3
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline ian_moone

• Minecraft junkie
  • Don't look at this, this is personal text.
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 11:20:45 AM »
Man, you were the reason I first stayed when I joined, it's sad to see you go but I completely understand.
I hope I'll have some form of contact with you still, and in the name of all the friends you've made here I'll say that we'll miss you and hope that you have a great future life and that everything may turn out well for you.

Thanks for everything man.

-your Moone

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 12:07:17 PM »
There is no oil for you out there V3!

A shame to see you go V3. We had some fun times!

Offline welshnutter

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 06:04:33 PM »
Shame to see you go bro

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 10:17:48 PM »
There goes another great pvper that is good at poning me at pvp XD
HUZZAH!

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 11:29:04 PM »
V3 hasn't pvp'd on madgaming in over a year

Offline Craddy96

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 05:10:44 AM »
Goodbye V3! Gonna miss you man, you should check in every now and then and say hi!

c:

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 06:54:18 AM »
I have never heard about you V3, but you seem to be a good guy so bye and I'll hope we will meet again. What's the name of your youtube channel? I would love learn more about redstone

Offline V3Slayer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Visit my YouTube channel for redstone tutorials!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 06:47:43 PM »
Man, you were the reason I first stayed when I joined, it's sad to see you go but I completely understand.
I hope I'll have some form of contact with you still, and in the name of all the friends you've made here I'll say that we'll miss you and hope that you have a great future life and that everything may turn out well for you.

Thanks for everything man.

-your Moone
You're definitely one of the people I'll miss hanging out with the most man. I will definitely try to pop in on TS or something every now and then. Best of luck ian!

There is no oil for you out there V3!

A shame to see you go V3. We had some fun times!
I don't care, I'm an American and I need my oil (There I said it okay xD) Yeah it is a shame, but I'll never forget those times we've had trooper. From you utterly ruining my base, to us joking around on TS. Good times indeed.

Shame to see you go bro

Aye, it is a shame but I really don't see much of a point in my hanging around here. Better people know I am leaving than wondering where I am. Hopefully we'll talk to each other one day Welsh. See ya bro.

I haven't PVP'd in ages due to my damn laptop lagging too much xD

Goodbye V3! Gonna miss you man, you should check in every now and then and say hi!

I'll miss you too Craddy. I'll definitely try to check in once in a while. See you later bud.

I have never heard about you V3, but you seem to be a good guy so bye and I'll hope we will meet again. What's the name of your youtube channel? I would love learn more about redstone
Hahaha, thanks. Um the channel is v3slayer, though seeing as I've quit Minecraft that channel is pretty much dormant and likely not going to be updated but if you want to check it out, then by all means go ahead :3
"You don't have to worry. We're slowing down, but wasn't it exciting? And when the sun changes colors, that's all for you. Cause that's our ending." And its time for my next big adventure...

Offline lionkopa

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lion.
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 05:52:47 PM »

You were one of the first people who I've met on the server. Thank you for everything.

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2013, 06:24:05 PM »
V3 hasn't pvp'd on madgaming in over a year
Still i think almost everyone can pone me at pvp my comp is such a crap that minecraft sometimes freezes when i'm pvping. And for the record when i'm pvping at spawn i randomly just fly away into the void and start taking alot of damage! Ben give me some pointers.
HUZZAH!

anything
anything
anything