Author Topic: 1.6 Changes  (Read 4189 times)

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 1.6 Changes
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 02:13:35 PM »
The thing is with creepers you can just replace what they destroyed when getting raided like if my wall was damage by a creeper I can just replace it and just make it stronger again because they cant just get 3 creepers in a row only if the base is in or near the desert and as well its a pvp server you can still build nice but have a big wall around and have a nice buildings inside because now every base is a box in the air (I hate that because its no fun).

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 02:14:00 PM »
We can't disable both withers and creepers, there will be no way of raiding someone. It will go back to people sitting in a box when they are being raided, such as what Berzerkers did when Citadel were raiding as I was in the faction during 1.2.5. There is easy ways to defend against creepers, for example moats so they can't get to your base, build your base on a mountain which people can't get up, etc.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 02:17:08 PM by zX_BEN_Xz »

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 02:15:13 PM »
I must admit I dont really like the creeper bit, once you have a big faction and your base built all there is left to do is run around looking for bases, if creepers wernt enabled you would be able to constantly build other things around your land instead of a massive box with rooms inside.

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 02:19:52 PM »
I must admit I dont really like the creeper bit, once you have a big faction and your base built all there is left to do is run around looking for bases, if creepers wernt enabled you would be able to constantly build other things around your land instead of a massive box with rooms inside.

who said it has to be a box like ben said you can have a cool castle on the top of a mountain like thegodloki in a update had it was a nice base and was hard to raid because he had a little moat and it was on a mountain you can still build stuff around just make a little moat around the buildings its easy as that.

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2013, 02:25:17 PM »
Also, about the enderpearl glitching. If you're been raided or have being raided and you can see no possible way that a player could have made his way inside of your base feel free to do a Modreq. The Moderator will then ask the raiders how they got inside of your base, if they can't provide an answer they will be banned for glitching.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 03:33:53 PM »
I AM STARTING ON THIS SERVER AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »
Also, about the enderpearl glitching. If you're been raided or have being raided and you can see no possible way that a player could have made his way inside of your base feel free to do a Modreq. The Moderator will then ask the raiders how they got inside of your base, if they can't provide an answer they will be banned for glitching.
Yeah and what if theoretically, they glitch into the /f home and kill them enough to claim. If people are like hurr he glitched in, you ask the raiders and they get banned for it, people are gonna want rollbacks and its just gonna cause problems.

"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline Snoppzene

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »
I just found out that i had a recording program on my mac xd
so i made a video with some enderpearl-gliches
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAYqGSIaFwU&feature=youtube_gdata_player Enjoy :D xD

Offline axelyngveson

• Minecraft Star
  • Legend of Zelda? SCREW THAT! Legend of Cat!
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 04:28:58 PM »
That's allmost exactly same glitches as Jed have already showed... -_-

Offline harry125

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 05:57:22 PM »
people where saying fac betray will be allowed, will it?

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 06:10:12 PM »
All faction changes will be revealed in a post later today.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »
If we hear of even ONE complaint about ender pearl glitching they will be removed straight away, they will not be on for long if that's an issue.

regarding creepers, its going to be TOTALLY different from when they were turned on last time as there is NO eggs in voting or in the shops and they will NEVER be spawned by the staff so the only possible way is to get them naturally, and it is quite hard to get 3 creepers to follow you to an exact location without killing you or themselves on the way so people worried about being raided by creepers don't forget how hard it actually will be to do

Offline thaDragonZ

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 09:36:10 PM »
Is the donation perks going to stay like they are now?

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 10:56:42 PM »
That has yet to be decided
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline zack8783

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2013, 12:58:51 AM »
I have a question will the end be open to build on?

anything
anything