Author Topic: 1.6 Changes  (Read 4541 times)

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
Re: 1.6 Changes
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2013, 04:25:43 PM »
I think that the obsidian breaking from creepers is bad, now there will be no way to protect your base from creepers also then the raids will be shorter for other factions, I remember when I was in Rebels long ago, we had raids with citadel it was a lot of fun because it took over a week. Which I found fun.

It takes ages just to get a creeper to hit a base, if at all possible, never mind three. Also, bigger factions, (like citadel) WILL still take weeks to raid, because by the time someone lures a creeper over to a wall or uses a fire charge, the players in the faction will have been already alerted, inciting PVP.

Lol implying that the faction getting creepered will even be online...

and i know its an old video, but i tried this on another server and it still works (you need to have armour to survive it, but)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyCSvzerT3A

Ought test that out before turning them on, and what about people enderpearling back into spawn from combat?
does this works with fences too?
Those are not the only glitches, go under a base and spam ender pearls and you will get in their base. Also you should not sell ender pearls in the shop.
lol its so easy to get them... go in the end then wear a pumpkin and kill endermen!
And? and so i dont think endermen are gonna be in the end anymore, people cant build there nor kill endermen.
HUZZAH!

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2013, 04:28:56 PM »
I think that the obsidian breaking from creepers is bad, now there will be no way to protect your base from creepers also then the raids will be shorter for other factions, I remember when I was in Rebels long ago, we had raids with citadel it was a lot of fun because it took over a week. Which I found fun.

It takes ages just to get a creeper to hit a base, if at all possible, never mind three. Also, bigger factions, (like citadel) WILL still take weeks to raid, because by the time someone lures a creeper over to a wall or uses a fire charge, the players in the faction will have been already alerted, inciting PVP.

and i know its an old video, but i tried this on another server and it still works (you need to have armour to survive it, but)

Ought test that out before turning them on, and what about people enderpearling back into spawn from combat?
Those are not the only glitches, go under a base and spam ender pearls and you will get in their base. Also you should not sell ender pearls in the shop.
lol its so easy to get them... go in the end then wear a pumpkin and kill endermen!
And? and so i dont think endermen are gonna be in the end anymore, people cant build there nor kill endermen.
people can kill endermen, i used to kill them and sell pearls. and the end is endermens native place, i dont see why there would be none of them in the end

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2013, 04:30:59 PM »

people can kill endermen, i used to kill them and sell pearls. and the end is endermens native place, i dont see why there would be none of them in the end
I dont know but i think they are going to be removed once bukkit updates! due to enderman grinding.
HUZZAH!

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2013, 04:32:34 PM »

I dont know but i think they are going to be removed once bukkit updates! due to enderman grinding.
nah endermen will never be removed of the end and you cant make enderman grinders because you cant build in the end

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2013, 04:38:15 PM »
You can't spam enderpearls as there is a ten second cool down once you throw one and it also costs 500MGC to throw one.

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »
Forgot sorry, but there are a few glitches
HUZZAH!

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2013, 06:52:06 PM »
Forgot sorry, but there are a few glitches

There's always going to be glitches if you see someone glitch report it and they will be punished

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2013, 04:59:07 AM »
Me and imjack have been doning a lot of mcmmo config and factions config tonight and are happy to tell you that factions stops all the enderpearl glitches you guys have shown us and the ones we know of as well meaning that, as far as we know, there is no way of ender pearl glitching!

Also with mcmmo we have stripped back and disabled the pvp aspect of it to allow fairer pvp but you can still use your swords to fight all those nasties! We have also come up with a new voting system that will keep players voting but will no longer flood the map with god apples meaning they are once again a real aid to pvp!

A full list of changes on factions, mcmmo and the server is yet to come but feel free to ask anything you wish here and if we are ready to release the info we will be happy to answer your questions.

We know that some people are a bit annoyed at creepers but they won't be as easy to get this time and you have to remember, this is a hardcore update!
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2013, 08:49:24 PM »
I like that you removed golden apples now in voting. But what will we get for voting now then? Money? What more?
iCreepz

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2013, 09:00:06 PM »
You will see ;) players will get a lot more choice in voting in the update.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline Lukilito

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2013, 12:29:26 PM »
I dont want withers but, to fix that problem you can just turn the nether fortress into warzone, and dont sell/give skeleton eggs.
And its better to have it warzone cuz then new players can start on the server and dont need to spamm ''Please man!!'' to one who has the spawner claimed. Or they just leave and dont care becuse its claimed.

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2013, 01:59:41 PM »
I dont want withers but, to fix that problem you can just turn the nether fortress into warzone, and dont sell/give skeleton eggs.
And its better to have it warzone cuz then new players can start on the server and dont need to spamm ''Please man!!'' to one who has the spawner claimed. Or they just leave and dont care becuse its claimed.

I think myself creepers are better then withers. I just hate withers they were annoying as hell and people just had bases in the sky that looked ungly. I know its a hardcore pvp but its nice to have nice bases around. They aren't going to bring back withers this update I hope.

Offline Ubear

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2013, 03:29:43 AM »
Ubear regrets getting banned.  :-X
-Ubear

anything