Author Topic: Texas - It has begun...  (Read 494 times)

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
TinBin!

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Texas - It has begun...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 12:03:49 PM »
8 years in prison for just saying a comment in a game. I think its stupid 8 young years out of his life time. Would mind if it was 6 months or something like that its not too bad but 8 its just pushing it and thats one reason why I hate to live in America its so strict and if you do something wrong in life something really small giving you 8 years out of your life. If it happened in Ireland you would just go to prison for 2-6 months top I am guessing.

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 02:13:44 PM »
In my opinion he shouldn't even go to prison. He made a stupid sarcastic joke in a game, I think it's just people being over sensitive after recent school shootings (Mainly Newtown). He faces going to prison for eight years for ''making a terrorist threat'' which I think is ridiculous.

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 05:24:39 PM »
I agree with Ben, because if this continiues, 80% of people on the internet will get locked up.
TinBin!

Offline pr0digybeatz

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 07:18:04 PM »
That is absolutely ridiculous having him sent to prison, he made a joke and even though it wasn't a very funny one it was still a joke, like Ben said it is just people being too sensitive to the school shootings. 8 years is stupid as if people were being imprisoned for things that they said to other people on the internet, there would be a lot more children going on trial being accused of rape for saying to somebody that they "Did your mom". I think that this is outrageous.

Offline leif321

• Minecraft Star
  • Hallo?
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 01:39:15 PM »
8 years in prison for just saying a comment in a game. I think its stupid 8 young years out of his life time. Would mind if it was 6 months or something like that its not too bad but 8 its just pushing it and thats one reason why I hate to live in America its so strict and if you do something wrong in life something really small giving you 8 years out of your life. If it happened in Ireland you would just go to prison for 2-6 months top I am guessing.
LOL
The longest time you can be at prison in norway is 21 years. Make a joke in USA get 8 years in prison, in norway you can do like Anders Breving Breivik kill  67 people and get 21 years in prison.

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 01:57:51 PM »
LOL
The longest time you can be at prison in norway is 21 years. Make a joke in USA get 8 years in prison, in norway you can do like Anders Breving Breivik kill  67 people and get 21 years in prison.

Grow marijuana in Canada and you go to jail for longer than pedophiles...

Offline lionkopa

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lion.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 02:20:22 PM »
Hey Ben. I'll come to your house and eat you. loljk.

Offline Bobopol

• Minecraft Addict
  • <Keny's voice> Peatar!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 07:28:56 PM »
the next two lines were lol and jk

There ain't no joking 'bout terrorism in 'murica the land of the FREE (LEL) and the brave.
I would like to make a counter complaint. Ragequits utter lack of intelligence and low IQ insults me on a personal level to the point I consider it harassment.   -Troopermatthew 5/6/13

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 03:19:49 AM »
Where i come from this is not allowed but when someone does it and reports it or something Everyone ignores it and doesn't give a fuck
HUZZAH!

anything
anything
anything
anything