Author Topic: A quick reminder  (Read 638 times)

Offline lionkopa

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lion.
A quick reminder
« on: July 03, 2013, 05:27:10 PM »
Recently, moderating the forums, I have found that some rule people tend to forget. One very important rule concerning this forum.

- No useless replies, aka spam

Comments like "Haha thats funny" "oh em gee cant wait" "no, just no" or random memes that aren't even properly used are plainly annoying. This reminder was 'inspired' by two/three individuals that I wont name, you know who you are.  You shouldn't reply to every single post in your 'unread'  unless you have a very good point to make or you're Ben (Ben is now required to reply to everything)

Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:32:32 PM by lionkopa »

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
Re: A quick reminder
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 05:59:22 PM »
Did you ever heard about this one ?
 - Refrain from flaming, trolling and just causing trouble.

Now read that : http://madgaming.eu/forum/index.php?topic=6721.msg62194#msg62194

I think the staff should stop breaking rules before complaining about other people.

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 06:09:58 PM »

Now read that : http://madgaming.eu/forum/index.php?topic=6721.msg62194#msg62194

I think the staff should stop breaking rules before complaining about other people.
A little bit of messing around is no problem, however constantly posting pointless, short topics and posts, and double posting is a problem, i suggest whoever ::) is doing this should stop.

Offline lionkopa

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lion.
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 06:23:54 PM »

Well, it's not trolling, it's just lionkopa. There are way worse ways to troll, and many members like to joke around, 'harmless trolling'. Staff are staff for a reason, therefore you should listen instead of taking a little joke seriously. And, I'm not sure you're even allowed to post your opinion on the Reborn Recruitment topic since you aren't Knuckle Sandwich or any of whom he gave permission to vote.

So, shh shh.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 06:30:38 PM by lionkopa »

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 06:30:16 PM »

A little bit of messing around is no problem, however constantly posting pointless, short topics and posts, and double posting is a problem, i suggest whoever ::) is doing this should stop.
are you insinuating i'm a pointless poster?

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 06:32:07 PM »

No... of course not, why would i say something like that

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 06:39:43 PM »

No... of course not, why would i say something like that

masterelias doesnt seem to get sarcasm much so the answer to that would be a YES

Offline lionkopa

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lion.
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 06:41:36 PM »
To inform you all quickly, there is a little button underneath each of the post "Report to moderator" and that little button works. So use it if you see any spam, or useless post that you believe only wastes everyone's time use it.

:) You're welcome

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
To inform you all quickly, there is a little button underneath each of the post "Report to moderator" and that little button works. So use it if you see any spam, or useless post that you believe only wastes everyone's time use it.

:) You're welcome

;D  never noticed it, i'm gonna use it right now

-Because Im master and I like to say pointless things wow im past 200 posts, cant handle my swag.

lion its not fair to edit other people's posts
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 06:51:16 PM by masterelias706 »

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 07:05:23 PM »
Masterelias is now banned from the forums for 2 weeks for making THREE pointless reports and for forum spam in general.

This is not his first forum ban, next time its a permanent one!

Offline Evan11900

• Minecraft junkie
  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence!
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 02:07:19 AM »
Masterelias is now banned from the forums for 2 weeks for making THREE pointless reports and for forum spam in general.

This is not his first forum ban, next time its a permanent one!
I want you in Mark. You did it. I love you.

anything
anything
anything