Author Topic: My dad is so angry...  (Read 450 times)

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
My dad is so angry...
« on: July 08, 2013, 09:54:27 AM »
Just because I am on the computer every day, he is very mad and don't know what he's gonna do with me. I've decided that the only thing I can do is to drop the computer totally. So what I'm gonna do is to go off the computer, for a long time. I do not know how long, it can be a month or even more. I'll see if I even need to check on or something, don't think that is needed. So I'll just say goodbye for now.
iCreepz

Offline abukhaled

• Minecraft junkie
Re: My dad is so angry...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 10:03:53 AM »
You don't need to "drop the computer". just find something else to do. get a job or a hobby.
Don't say am too young for a job. You can try soap making it'll make every girl you know happy(if you are good at it) especially your mother.

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 12:53:19 PM »
My advice? Like Abu said - you shouldn't drop the computer totally. You enjoy it, you're passionate about it. It's likely that computers are gonna be around for a long time - and you think you're going to be working with them when you're older.

That said - you DO need a hobby. I spent an unhealthy amount of time on the PC when I was going from Grade 7 to 12. I regret that.

I wish I had gone to my friends in school one day - asked: hey man, do you like riding bikes? Or anyone here skateboard? Find something physically active that one or more of your friends do - and try to go with them! It's much better to exercise with friends.

I hope this helps.

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 01:55:28 PM »
I play sport so after training my parents don't care what I do after it so I go on the computer to play games because that's one of the things I like doing. I go to my friends house sometimes and we just play football or go to the woods that's when its a good day like today in Ireland bad days we would be stuck inside playing games :) When I am bored I go to neighbours or family houses and help around if they needed anything that's only when I want to get out of the house.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 01:58:20 PM by bud35 »

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 03:18:06 PM »
Another goodbye post.

"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 04:15:51 PM »
Creeep dont leave me! I need you i just expanded the base and its gonna be bigger sure i need your help also even tho you are much on the comp parents do not decide perhaps being on the computer is trainIng yourself in computers. But dont spend to much time playing video games
HUZZAH!

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 08:24:15 PM »
Lol I spend 24/7 on computer, so my dad and my mom told me to play outside... Now all 3 of us play EyeToy all day xP <3
TinBin!

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 09:13:54 PM »
get laid
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 10:02:00 PM »

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 10:21:28 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I guess I can try to go on the computer some days. Maybe I could set up a schedule for my computing? I guess I could. Thanks once again.
iCreepz

anything
anything