Author Topic: How to earn MGC 1.6  (Read 501 times)

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
How to earn MGC 1.6
« on: July 12, 2013, 04:03:43 AM »
First i wanna say: i put this topic here as i didnt know where to put it please move it to a right forum if i put it in the wrong one. Now to earn money pretty fast is to explor and try to find cave entrances and mine mostly lapis, iron, gold and diamonds (i suggest keeping the diamonds for tools) then smelt the ores and turn everything into blocks gold, lapis, diamond and iron blocks then go to spawn to sell all the blocks you have. Easy way to find diamonds: first you gotta go to bedrock go four blocks up and stop there then dig a 2x1 path for to walk along when that is finished you do a thing called strip mining you make paths go into directions and have three blocks away from each path make the strip mine paths 3x1. If you dont understand this technique i will try to explain a bit better. Here is an example of strip mining --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
As you can see between each three - you dig through there

I really hope this helped :)
- Raggimm
HUZZAH!

Offline Lukilito

• Minecraft Advance
Re: How to earn MGC 1.6
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 10:25:52 AM »
My way of mining, (got more than a stack so far and i mined 2 times about 10-15 min each).
Go down to layer 11 and do like raggimm said, 1x2 just dig and dig until you see gravel, I'm the only one I ever saw doing this but its so good. Every time i see gravel i don't break it, I turn to the right, ALWAYS I turn and ALWAYS to the right, I  think this is a good way to mine, when i talked with Tin on steam, in 5 mins or so. I got 30 diamonds..... Its too epic too be true. I guess someone is going to say that i have
X-ray now but.. I don't.... Never even had... Every one just hate me thats why i get accused for it.

-Luki

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 01:32:45 PM »
My way of mining, (got more than a stack so far and i mined 2 times about 10-15 min each).
Go down to layer 11 and do like raggimm said, 1x2 just dig and dig until you see gravel, I'm the only one I ever saw doing this but its so good. Every time i see gravel i don't break it, I turn to the right, ALWAYS I turn and ALWAYS to the right, I  think this is a good way to mine, when i talked with Tin on steam, in 5 mins or so. I got 30 diamonds..... Its too epic too be true. I guess someone is going to say that i have
X-ray now but.. I don't.... Never even had... Every one just hate me thats why i get accused for it.

-Luki
Agreed, me and bellatrix started a vanilla server and she does not know how to get x-ray clients or mods and she can mine forever she got over 1 and a half stack in 4 hours just because she strip mines. And i mostly go for caves cause strip mining is boring for me :P
HUZZAH!

Offline sveahund1

• Minecraft Addict
  • Stay in school, Kids!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 10:01:28 AM »
Idiots...
The only way to earn money is to win at lottery!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 10:08:37 AM by sveahund1 »

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 01:48:08 PM »
Bahahaah svea :P, how ever i have earned 15K from the lottery last night something said The luck of hackyrnir is with you today. and i won the lottery alot that day wierd dont you think?  ???
HUZZAH!

anything