Author Topic: !!!URGENT!!! ~~Madgaming Changes~~ !!!URGENT!!!  (Read 3699 times)

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
Re: !!!URGENT!!! ~~Madgaming Changes~~ !!!URGENT!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2013, 12:58:12 AM »
http://gyazo.com/0d611281f26cb9585666909c12ec041d Ye cause I deserved this even though killer was the one who deleted his own appeal? Sometimes players get off easily.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2013, 01:42:54 AM »
Killerdude and evan are another pair of people that have quit entirely after their 2 month bans. Killer was banned for a month after he insulted staff members who he had had issues with on other occasions

Never knew killer had issues with me on other occasions, he must have kept it to himself, but thanks for the update.

Offline Evan11900

• Minecraft junkie
  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence!
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2013, 02:17:22 AM »
http://gyazo.com/0d611281f26cb9585666909c12ec041d Ye cause I deserved this even though killer was the one who deleted his own appeal? Sometimes players get off easily.

Funny, I asked him and he said he didn't. I know KillerDude IRL and he doesn't lie. Also, since when did Teamspeak EVER have rules? So you're telling me there should be 30+ people banned for shit on Teamspeak?

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2013, 02:36:03 AM »

Funny, I asked him and he said he didn't. I know KillerDude IRL and he doesn't lie. Also, since when did Teamspeak EVER have rules? So you're telling me there should be 30+ people banned for shit on Teamspeak?
just because something isn't banned doesn't mean you should do it, Andy does not deserve abuse just because you're too dumb to be rational about it and ask him maturely

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2013, 03:53:33 AM »
http://gyazo.com/d7e97a04122bfe7b7cb2bd9d40bb4054 Ye clearly he doesn't lie to you Evan. Ye there may not be rules outlined on teamspeak but seen as it is the staff who spend their time running it, setting it up, creating channels, ranks etc we don't need people coming on insulting us and accusing us of things.

Now try and get this topic back on track.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2013, 03:56:41 AM »
Didn't say you deserved that, but you have to agree that people usually don't get banned on server for things they do on teamspeak, the word I'm a racist piece of shite is thrown around a lot on teamspeak and you don't see people getting banned ingame for racism, that sorta thing.

Never knew killer had issues with me on other occasions, he must have kept it to himself, but thanks for the update.
You two had a bunch of arguments in the past but thanks for the sarcasm.

"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline Evan11900

• Minecraft junkie
  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence!
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2013, 04:15:15 AM »
http://gyazo.com/d7e97a04122bfe7b7cb2bd9d40bb4054 Ye clearly he doesn't lie to you Evan. Ye there may not be rules outlined on teamspeak but seen as it is the staff who spend their time running it, setting it up, creating channels, ranks etc we don't need people coming on insulting us and accusing us of things.

Now try and get this topic back on track.

After calling him, he said he raged and deleted it due to the fact that you locked it and there was nothing he could do and that he should only be banned for one week. *Cough* Lawbook *Cough* I'm sorry for accusing you but technically, you did lock it without clearing everything up.

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2013, 04:30:58 AM »
It was completely cleared up, I explained the entire reasoning behind the ban and a member of staff also commented on it and agreed to it so technically I locked it after it had been cleared up and denied.
Also, as was said so many times in that ban appeal (did you actually read it?) The lawbook is a guidline and so a staff member can overrule it if he/she see's fit to do so.

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2013, 04:40:46 AM »
The lawbook is a guideline and so a staff member can overrule it if he/she see's fit to do so.
But don't you see how that take on the lawbook can (and obviously does) lead to people thinking the staff are biased in decisions? We can't be doing stuff like this or players will leave in droves under the banner; unfair staff. If you look on the comments for the voting websites on servers a lot of the time you see people putting unfair staff (not just on our one) and it will put people off immediately.

Also with the killerdude thing, it was more the stuff he said on skype that got his ban extended, he planned on returning to the server after that month and just not speaking until his ban was put to 2 months.
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2013, 05:01:26 AM »
Yes but do you see how it can be very very hard, and stressful and annoying on admins to have some guy who we have helped in the past, someone who has enjoyed playing with friends on a server that we have put a lot of time and effort into making enjoyable for them and for others, come on and insult us behind our backs and then, after saying they are sorry in their ban appeal, go on and insult us more in a skype chat where they clearly believed they would not be caught.

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2013, 09:07:57 AM »
Agreed with andy since i know from experience, we take time out of our lives to make this work for you guys (never get thanked for it), we do not deserve the crap we get hence why we have 0 tolerance for shit like this.

Now topic back on track or locked

Offline rustbucket57

• Minecraft Advance
  • Not such a noob after all, rockmemo
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 02:20:07 PM »
Well, I've noticed that on the voting sites there's always advertisements for other servers, if we had one of them it could bring lots of new players to the server.

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2013, 03:30:34 PM »
Once we get the hub up and running we will then work on advertising a lot, we will probably start a thread regarding advertisements closer to the time

anything
anything