Author Topic: ~~Madgaming HUB~~  (Read 5458 times)

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
~~Madgaming HUB~~
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:39:27 PM »
Due to a huge demand for a HUB server and also as a result of all of our competition also developing into a HUB server the Madgaming staff have decided it is the only way forward for the Madgaming community.

Some of you may not know what a HUB server is so here is a quick explanation of how it will work. When you join ?mc.madgaming.eu? you will log onto the ?Main HUB? with warps leading off to each different server. When you go into the warp it will seem like you are entering into a different world just like when you warp to the nether or end but really you are connecting to a separate server. This means that each type of server has it own unique set of permissions, ranks and plugins to best suit how that server should be played.

We are currently working on a PVP factions server, a SURVIVAL towny server, a creative server with plots and a Skyblock server and have plans to develop a lot more popular servers suchs as hungergames, Minez, a vanilla server and much more depending on the success of the new Madgaming HUB.

To do this we have divided the staff across the multiple servers with an individual Admin for each. The way the server is run in regards to plugins, rules, staff, votes and donations will be decided by this admin with the help of other staff and each Admin will focus on their own server.

As for the PVP server, we are going to revert it back to the hugely popular ?Madgaming Boat Spawn? and we will release more information about each server when it has been finalised by it?s Admin.

We are very excited about this big change for Madgaming and we hope that you are all equally as excited but also patient as this is not an easy change nor is it something that we can do in a short space of time. The server will run as normal until we are ready to release the HUB and we ask you not to annoy any members of staff with questions about when it will be ready or how far along it is, just give us time.

Feel free to make any suggestions for any of the four servers listed above on their topics below, try not to post any suggestions on this topic but feel free to let us know how you feel about this change here.

Thanks
-iRuSh
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
Re: ~~Madgaming HUB~~
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 09:44:35 PM »
I really like this idea. One question though, the boat spawn, will it be modifications on it or just leave it as it is?
iCreepz

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 09:45:58 PM »
modified, the layout of the spawn is not really important now, we are just getting the idea out there to people at the moment!

Offline Yoshiapp130

• Minecraft Advance
  • Watchu lookin' at?
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 10:20:48 PM »
<3 I'm glad, this will be a change for the better.  On the other hand...  Could I help with building the hub? :D  I'd enjoy it :)
I'm back bitches!

Offline Snoppzene

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 10:51:39 PM »
OMG, I LOVE IT.
But just a tip (you've prob thought about it) MAKE IT EASY TO FIND THE DIFFERENT HUBS!!
I've been on so many servers where i cant find the god damn hubs, so please make it easy!!:)
And will VIPS get perks in all the differet hubs ? Like bigger plots on creative and such?:)
-Snopp

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 10:57:19 PM »
When someone donates they will become VIP on every server yes but each server will have different perks that are still to be decided.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline Zetaeta

• Minecraft junkie
  • Terra Mysticat
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 12:03:05 AM »
How the fuck does this even work and does it efficient?

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 12:07:09 AM »
What ya mean daniel?

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 12:13:27 AM »
Yes its efficient dan, there is a plugin called bungeecord that lets you link multiple servers together that are running independently, they do not even have to be on the same host, its pretty awesome, so if one server crashes it wont effect the rest and to the players in game it just seems as if you are going to a different world

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 12:27:44 AM »
We are currently working on a PVP factions server, a SURVIVAL towny server, a creative server with plots and a Skyblock server and have plans to develop a lot more popular servers suchs as hungergames, Minez, a vanilla server and much more depending on the success of the new Madgaming HUB.
We are currently working on a SURVIVAL towny server,
a SURVIVAL towny server,
a SURVIVAL towny server,
BUILD IS BACK :D!!!, sorry for acting like a retart, but this is something to celebrate, i now have a decent reason i can use to get sam, arashi, brian and all the other old players who left to rejoin, but i love the other ideas as well, i suggest you set up a "wasted" server or "quakecraft" if possible, myself and allot of other members from madgaming all play these on other server hubs and they are so much fun,
wasted is a survival based game where you can find guns and vehicles to kill other players, i couldnt give a proper explanation if i tried, but i will send the ip of the hub to andy if needs be.
and also if needs be i could lend a had with some of the building for the servers, you could use all the help you can get.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:29:57 AM by Maty630 »

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 01:04:19 AM »
I went on a quakecraft server I thought myself it wasn't the best because every time I spawned I died (it was a lot) and its pretty much you have a hoe and you go around shooting fireworks at some people. Like paintball but you have a hoe and you have no team and you shoot fireworks.

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 01:08:47 AM »
I went on a quakecraft server I thought myself it wasn't the best because every time I spawned I died (it was a lot) and its pretty much you have a hoe and you go around shooting fireworks at some people. Like paintball but you have a hoe and you have no team and you shoot fireworks.
The differcence between it and paintball is that there is both a warmup and a cooldown timer for shooting, this means you cant go trigger happy and it depends on reflex and skill rather than spamming snowballs

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 01:31:00 AM »
I have a cool idea, everytime you vote you get a token then you go onto different servers and trade the tokens for coins items and upgrades (tokens are not items)
HUZZAH!

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2013, 01:35:17 AM »
Thanks for the idea raggim. We looked at tokens this update but decided to go with the dragon_eggs as they are already in the game and can be stolen from players in things like pvp etc but we may change to the token system yet :)

Offline cookie_monster47

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2013, 06:04:00 AM »
Looking forward to the server!!! looking really good, and think it will get madgaming more people, i hope. Like snoppzene said make it easy to find the portals for each hub. Though we need people to advertise on other servers to get more people.
go on planet minecraft or any random site with server ips and find out ips for a ramdom server that you don't care about and advertise.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 06:05:52 AM by cookie_monster47 »

anything