Author Topic: ~~Madgaming HUB~~  (Read 4827 times)

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
Re: ~~Madgaming HUB~~
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 06:08:04 AM »
No cookie do NOT do this. We appreciate that you are trying to help but we hate it when people come on our server and advertise so we don't want others to have the deal with the same annoyance on their servers. You can however go on websites, youtube, twitter, facebook, etc and advertise us if you wish but please do not go on other servers and do it as it is not fair on them and their owners and also we do not need their players coming back and doing it on our server.
Thanks anyway and thanks for your feedback on the idea.
-iRuSh
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 06:53:00 AM »
so although the "hub" is a good idea we cannot implement it so please stop suggesting it.

i thought there wont be any hub?  ???

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 07:28:48 AM »
Yes but unfortunately that is all people seem to want that is what all our competition is doing so we have decided we have no other choice and are just going to have to put a whole load of effort into making this work.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline lionkopa

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lion.
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2013, 07:36:18 AM »
We need a lawbook, perks and staff for each of the 4 parts.

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2013, 09:03:50 AM »
Though we need people to advertise on other servers to get more people.
go on planet minecraft or any random site with server ips and find out ips for a ramdom server that you don't care about and advertise.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER do this!
NO player EVER has the permission from madgaming to advertise on other servers.
It is fine to advertise through fb or youtube videos if players want to help us out but NOT by going onto other servers and doing it.

That just causes the staff and players from the other server you just advertised on to come to our server and advertise theirs which is stupid or they could try something worse like trying to ddos us or anything.

NEVER advertise for us on other servers!

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2013, 01:07:01 PM »
on the survival towny server, will vips get creative? That would be awesome if so :D?
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2013, 01:20:33 PM »
on the survival towny server, will vips get creative? That would be awesome if so :D ?
disky you should read better before asking dumb questions

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2013, 02:44:54 PM »
on the survival towny server, will vips get creative? That would be awesome if so :D ?
disky you should read better before asking dumb questions
master, i think disk has a good idea, although personally i dont want creative, on the old build servers the vip's would get creative, but they were not allowed to give away their items to normal players.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »
Really the main reason for the vip having creative is for us to build towns. In the beginning of the map this will really help out regular players.
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2013, 03:25:04 PM »
There's going to be a survival towny and a creative why would vips get creative in survival towny when they could just go on creative. It will just make the admins do work so I say no to that and vips on creative world get bigger plots and stuff on it.

I have a few little perks vips on towny should get like /kit diamondtools etc. Have a command so you can get some blocks like wood, cobble, stone etc. Just to start vips off.

Normal players should get /kit starter so you get stone tools and a 3 stacks of wood and food.

Trusted players get /kit trusted I don't just an example so you get iron armour, iron tools, and blocks to start with.

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 03:25:38 PM »
on the survival towny server, will vips get creative? That would be awesome if so :D?

If we give them creative on this server what is the point in us creating a creative server?
try use your head

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2013, 03:30:21 PM »
I read ALMOST all of it ( :P ), the question is...
can I moderate Towny Server <3 :P?
TinBin!

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2013, 03:31:51 PM »

That would be up to the admin in charge of the server as they make the ranks but since you are already mod i dont see why not. Ill speak to the admin in charge about it at a later date as of now we are not looking at the staff ranks, We will post an update regarding ranks when we reach that stage of the project

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2013, 03:35:56 PM »

That would be up to the admin in charge of the server as they make the ranks but since you are already mod i dont see why not. Ill speak to the admin in charge about it at a later date as of now we are not looking at the staff ranks, We will post an update regarding ranks when we reach that stage of the project
Ah, ok, thanks <3.
TinBin!

Offline racker2008

• Minecraft junkie
  • Hellur me friend!
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »
The forums will need to be changed quite a bit to accomodate for these new changes, for example adding in different subforums.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 03:49:07 PM by racker2008 »

anything
anything