Author Topic: You play this game before, or what games did you play before Xbox 360 or ps3?  (Read 3280 times)

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
When i was younger i used to play alot of The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind I had all expension packs. Tribunal , GOTY and Bloodmoon. Did you play this game? Well i still own an xbox old generations and i checked my old morrowind save which was 3 years ago and my best one 1.5 years ago. When i checked the oldest its just bullshit what i did no npc's towns are empty i stacked all the shit in some mountain garden. Thats the only thing i remember about that save. Then i checked out my Best save and its amazing what i used to do in that save! I have over 300K Best items to ever get finished almost all the quests. And the main quests in  Tribunal and Bloodmoon even the Nerevarine quests are finished. And i had a few houses which i stole and just killed the people in it. And stored all my shit in them when i checked those houses there were over 750+ items i collected in each house! And when i found this strange bag with even more items it probably took me 2 min to scroll to the end and i figured out that that bag was the god damn Overflow loot bag glitch and i did a bit of math and counted the items in that didnt count duplicates tho. I counted 3449 items in that bag! amazing dont you think? If you want me to try to post some pictures of that save then just ask i will try to post some if you guys want me to
(you may find this a pointless topic but i had nothing to do :P )

My favorite edition
Ever try any of these games??? Well i love them :3

Any games you played and are not here please post more pictures of what you played. And something you were really addicted to!
HUZZAH!

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
I played this game since December 2012, still play it and I'm frigin addicted to it, haters can gtfo please.

Don't go comparing it to dayz, because they are different and I don't want this to turn into an argument.

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
I played this game since December 2012, still play it and I'm frigin addicted to it, haters can gtfo please.

Don't go comparing it to dayz, because they are different and I don't want this to turn into an argument.
Cool i thing my friend is still addicted to that game! and yeah its different from Dayz
HUZZAH!

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
You cant really compare it to dayz since it IS dayz. The developers even admitted to copying dayz and they also admitted that the engine that the game was made in was also stolen from another shooter game, not to mention their terrible server or other issues :P

Also dayz is out soon and when its officially out it will knock this game out of the equation.

Love you kenward <3 <3

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
You cant really compare it to dayz since it IS dayz. The developers even admitted to copying dayz and they also admitted that the engine that the game was made in was also stolen from another shooter game, not to mention their terrible server or other issues :P

Also dayz is out soon and when its officially out it will knock this game out of the equation.

Love you kenward <3 <3
Mark were you addicted to any games before xbox 360 and ps3? My guess you played first shooter games <3

Edit: Didnt wanna make a new reply XD. Some More Games that i used to play did you play any of these games!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:57:38 PM by Raggimm »
HUZZAH!

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!

Love you kenward <3 <3

Good man Mark you have officially turned this into an argument! If they copied dayz why isn't shit like dayz! Ik they engine was stolen but honestly, no fucks given, I play it cause it's awesome and you yourself played it on a free trial and just recently asked for Ben to buy it for you ya pleb.

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
I played this old game yo, still playing it time to time. Though, last time now was a couple of months ago. I used to play it with my dad a lot, and we still do when we have the time. :)

wow, so many memories :D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 10:00:48 PM by DaCreeeper »
iCreepz

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star

Love you kenward <3 <3

Good man Mark you have officially turned this into an argument! If they copied dayz why isn't shit like dayz! Ik they engine was stolen but honestly, no fucks given, I play it cause it's awesome and you yourself played it on a free trial and just recently asked for Ben to buy it for you ya pleb.
HUZZAH!

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
I played this old game yo, still playing it time to time. Though, last time now was a couple of months ago. I used to play it with my dad a lot, and we still do when we have the time. :)

wow, so many memories :D
Cool i have tried it! EVer played Morrowind?
HUZZAH!

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
Nope. Never heard of it D:

Also, I also used to play lots of games on the Nintendo 64, such as Zelda, James Bond Goldeneye (was a shit game but really fun!), Mario 64 and Mariokart. It was lots of more that I can't remember though.
iCreepz

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
Nope. Never heard of it D:

Also, I also used to play lots of games on the Nintendo 64, such as Zelda, James Bond Goldeneye (was a shit game but really fun!), Mario 64 and Mariokart. It was lots of more that I can't remember though.
You really like the nintendo :P XD

HUZZAH!

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
I loved Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the PlayStation 2. It's amazing!

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
I lovee love loveee and still play on PS1, and on my PS1 Emulator on android:
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time
Vigilante: Second Offense
Diablo I
:).
Edit: Also, MEDIEVIL
TinBin!

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
San andreas long time since i played it i only failed and died tho  :-[
HUZZAH!

Offline Syreyeth

• Minecraft Addict
I loved Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the PlayStation 2. It's amazing!
If you have PS3 you can get it from the PSN store I think but I know I got Vice City from the PSN Store, and now Vice City and San Andreas was my favorites back then
My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.

anything
anything