Author Topic: You play this game before, or what games did you play before Xbox 360 or ps3?  (Read 3588 times)

Offline berlino10

• Minecraft junkie
  • Le king of marmalade
Ratchet and clank + jak and daxter + sly raccoon + abe's oddysee = my childhood

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
Abe's oddysy is a really good game took me a shitload of time to beat it tho!
HUZZAH!

Offline Syreyeth

• Minecraft Addict
When i was younger i used to play alot of The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind I had all expension packs. Tribunal , GOTY and Bloodmoon. Did you play this game? Well i still own an xbox old generations and i checked my old morrowind save which was 3 years ago and my best one 1.5 years ago. When i checked the oldest its just bullshit what i did no npc's towns are empty i stacked all the shit in some mountain garden. Thats the only thing i remember about that save. Then i checked out my Best save and its amazing what i used to do in that save! I have over 300K Best items to ever get finished almost all the quests. And the main quests in  Tribunal and Bloodmoon even the Nerevarine quests are finished. And i had a few houses which i stole and just killed the people in it. And stored all my shit in them when i checked those houses there were over 750+ items i collected in each house! And when i found this strange bag with even more items it probably took me 2 min to scroll to the end and i figured out that that bag was the god damn Overflow loot bag glitch and i did a bit of math and counted the items in that didnt count duplicates tho. I counted 3449 items in that bag! amazing dont you think? If you want me to try to post some pictures of that save then just ask i will try to post some if you guys want me to
(you may find this a pointless topic but i had nothing to do :P )

My favorite edition
Ever try any of these games??? Well i love them :3

Any games you played and are not here please post more pictures of what you played. And something you were really addicted to!
I played Halo 2, Half Life 2, and Morrowind like you did but I also took an interest in the very first Ninja Gaiden.
My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
Hurrah finally someone! Also ninja gaiden is a very good game!
HUZZAH!

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't care how old this topic is but I finally found the game I played a load with my cousin, he like stayed at my house for 4 days playing this game :) its timesplitters future perfect my nana bought me that game for my birthday and I say it was the best present ever :)

The second one was pretty good but it wasn't as good as the first one

Offline tonezthesinner

• Minecraft Newbie
Morrowind? Played to death!  ;D
I picked it up in normal edition when i was 14 when a local PC magazine decided to put it as showcase. The first thing i remember of it was how much freedom the player was given throught the game, and how much you could break you character's ability and money wise. So addicting! Like how Alchemy was treated like a cash-cow-ability with sleeping weeks in front of that demon/merchant that would regain his tons of money every day, the corpus stats drain reset wich you can use to get your strenght to absurd levels and the brokeness of some items you found in the world. The most loved feature in MW was speeches without voice-over, text only, and the HUGE quantity of books which you could read between quests. It gived an immersion in the lore like no game could provide to me at the time (i'm no TV guy). I used a translation mod to read English, i wasn't used to read and speak English like now btw. To me now elder scrolls (oblivion, skyrim) is like regressing to something I just don't enjoy anymore. Too bad.
About my gaming before ps2 and xbox 360, you can split it in eras:

Atari 2600: i was 6 when i got my first console, and it was in 1996. My memory of that time is fuzzy, but I could track down the console because i remember a game I was playing and I remember it well, because it gave me so much rage time (i was too young to complete it). The console was given me by my uncle, now over 40.

(the width/height field of the image bbcode tag doesn't work...)

Commodore 64: at the same time period of the last one, but i can't track down the games i was playing.

Super Nintendo: 3 or 4 years after that, i've been given this old piece of hardware that became my fondest memory, with friends that came over to my house to play in cooperative modes on every game!

these are from the top of my head. I had more, but for now it's that.

Gameboy Color: IT'S THE ERA OF THE POKEMON, TAKE COVER!  :o

Nintendo 64: Nostalgia made in 2002. Best console of my life. Shitty controller design tho.

PC master race: the category of player i am from the 2000's.
Again, so many games. I'll show the ones most on top of my head:

Stronghold 1 & Crusader
Tomb Raider 1,2,3
Hitman 1,2, Contracts
Starcraft 1
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
TES III: Morrowind
TES VI: Oblivion
TES V: Skyrim
Ground Control
Ground Control 2
Sacred
Diablo 2
Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War & Dark Crusade
Worms Armageddon
Unreal Tournament

I had much more, thanks to game magazines, but because of some relocations I had to do, I threw them away... Now gaming is not a thing I do much, just some hours a day in the free time.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:32:44 PM by tonezthesinner »
_/    _ _ _// _  _ '    _ _
                          /()/)(- /_//)(-_) //)/)(-/

Offline jeff

• Minecraft Addict
the first vide game I played was donkey kong on nintedo 64. it was decent but nowhere close to any of the C.O.D. or halo games. I played a few other games on nintendo 64 and also played on ps2,and the original xbox and a little super nintendo

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 06:11:17 AM by bmocloh »

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
Re: You play this game before, or what games did you play before Xbox 360 or ps3?
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2013, 06:38:45 PM »
I don't care how old this topic is but I finally found the game I played a load with my cousin, he like stayed at my house for 4 days playing this game :) its timesplitters future perfect my nana bought me that game for my birthday and I say it was the best present ever :)

The second one was pretty good but it wasn't as good as the first one

Finally someone, I have not found a living soul that played this game irl apart from my best friend we used to play 3-11 hours a day in timesplitters 2. We always made a big map which we run to the end and stack alot of powerups and the guns that we think the best guns (max five guns) Mostly mini gun The fast shooting gun dont remember the name. A vintage rifle, shotgun dual wield and The soviet. We always played virus mode when we started using map maker (After i finished The main game(missions), challange and the arcade challenges Bronze, silver and gold. And got all the characters in the game
HUZZAH!

Offline Syreyeth

• Minecraft Addict
Re: You play this game before, or what games did you play before Xbox 360 or ps3?
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2013, 09:09:59 AM »
Your signature makes you seem over excited when you say something heh.
My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.

anything