Author Topic: GTA 5 CREW!  (Read 695 times)

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
GTA 5 CREW!
« on: September 02, 2013, 06:42:15 PM »
Hey guys!

As GTA 5 is coming soon, I created a crew for those who wanna join. A crew does not mean like a faction in minecraft.

When you join the online part of gta 5 you will join a server where any of your mates from your crew is or you will join a server where the players has the same ranking.

It would be cool if all of you who has ps3 and are going to bu GTA5 would join this crew :)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gaza_academy

PEACE  8)
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline Syreyeth

• Minecraft Addict
Re: GTA 5 CREW!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 09:11:12 AM »
Buying GTA V the first day it comes out, and I also have a PS3.
I would be glad to join your crew my PSN is "rattlesnake600lt"
My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 12:04:27 PM »
Buying GTA V and have a PS3 name is xbud3536x

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 07:46:37 PM »
Fucking PS3 casuals ;)

Any person with good taste (i.e owning a 360) who is getting GTA V we should totally make a crew together :D
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline FuzzyBiscuitz

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »
Fucking PS3 casuals ;)

Any person with good taste (i.e owning a 360) who is getting GTA V we should totally make a crew together :D

See this is more like it  ;)

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 09:50:33 PM »
JED IS GAY AND LIKES PENIS'S
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 07:08:14 PM by bud35 »

Offline Syreyeth

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 09:14:18 PM »
I hate console wars, there is no point in them. Now a true gamer loves all consoles  ;)
I have a Xbox 360, PC, and PS3 as the current gen. But I sold my Wii last year XD
My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 09:45:53 PM »
I hate console wars, there is no point in them. Now a true gamer loves all consoles  ;)
I have a Xbox 360, PC, and PS3 as the current gen. But I sold my Wii last year XD

I have a Wii a ps3 and a pc but not xbox because I have a ps3 already and didn't have enough for a xbox at the time.

I don't hate xbox or the people who go on it its just well I feel myself I play better on the ps3 controller and it feels smoother in my hands. The xbox controller well the joy sticks don't like and the stick pad is horrible but they fix it on the new controller I think so.
Reason not getting xbox one don't trust microsoft and don't like the size and look of it and it just hasn't change much on what I saw but haven't said that haven't seen much of it.
Another small reason why I am going for ps4 is because of the nice graphics and other small nice reasons and don't see anything that will take me off on buying it unless they do something stupid on it.

NO ONE REPLY TO THIS DON'T WANT TO GO OFF TOPIC
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 09:48:42 PM by bud35 »

Offline TheMadMan697

• SuperAdmin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 08:29:54 PM »
Game has already been leaked online for both xbox and ps3. So sad I have to wait until Tuesday :(

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 10:33:35 PM »
I am not 100% sure but I heard this from some people that they aren't going to put out GTA 5 multiplayer right away on September the 17th this Tuesday. They will be bringing it out like a week later so the following Tuesday. correct me if I am wrong. I do think it would be a good idea because people will play GTA 5 single-player before multiplayer and they want to show how much work they put into single-player.

Offline TheMadMan697

• SuperAdmin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 01:02:52 AM »
Yes correct the multiplayer is not released until October 1st.

anything
anything