Author Topic: Catch up!  (Read 717 times)

Offline noafro1991

• Minecraft junkie
  • Blackest Member of the Community
Catch up!
« on: September 04, 2013, 06:08:07 PM »
I guess I should introduce myself again to all those who are new or have forgotten me.

How is everyone?! It's been so long - mainly because I rarely ever get to play Minecraft that much any more. I should visit some time more seeing as I caught on that MG will hopefully become a hub!

I could help with building spawns if you like and I definitely will reserve a place on the build plot server. I love the freedom of building so that is definitely a good place for me to hang out again!

I shall see you guys pretty soon mostly on evenings and weekends - since I will FINALLY have my own paid for internet, but I have a full time job now!

My boy just turned 1 on Monday and he's growing up so fast! I cannot believe it's been a long while since I met you guys! Remembering the days of Pinktropolis, and the accidental big server world edit caused when Mark was tped whilst world editing (hehe that was a laugh!)

Here he is! :)

Catch up soon bros! It's still a pleasure to be a member, even if life made me fall by the wayside for a long while :)

Offline Raggimm

• Minecraft Star
  • That creeper had it coming.
Re: Catch up!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 06:28:50 PM »
Your son's an angel :)
HUZZAH!

Offline noafro1991

• Minecraft junkie
  • Blackest Member of the Community
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 07:19:34 PM »
He sure is :-)

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 08:29:24 PM »
:O Black Dan! your alive :D great news on the job and stuff bro and I can't believe your son is already 1! What a little legend :D hope you can pop onto ts sometimes now so :) it's been ages man :) talk to ya soon I hope :D
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline welshnutter

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 12:28:08 AM »
welcome back noa

missed you and your crazy looking forward to seeing it again

Offline Syreyeth

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 03:25:32 AM »
(We don't know eachother but still)
Welcome back Noa!
My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.

Offline V3Slayer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Visit my YouTube channel for redstone tutorials!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 02:46:30 AM »
Well color me bla- I mean surprised. Whats up noa? It's been quite a long time. Cannot believe that your boy is already a year old, seems like just yesterday he was born hehe. Hopefully I'll get a chance to talk with you soon man!

P.S. Hey everyone, remember me?
"You don't have to worry. We're slowing down, but wasn't it exciting? And when the sun changes colors, that's all for you. Cause that's our ending." And its time for my next big adventure...

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 04:47:32 PM »
Well color me bla- I mean surprised. Whats up noa? It's been quite a long time. Cannot believe that your boy is already a year old, seems like just yesterday he was born hehe. Hopefully I'll get a chance to talk with you soon man!

P.S. Hey everyone, remember me?

No I do not remember you so explain who you are please.

Offline lionkopa

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lion.
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 07:21:47 PM »
Well, the server's a bit in a blur.

anything
anything
anything