Author Topic: Release date for HUB server  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
Re: Release date for HUB server
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 09:45:21 AM »
Mass unban is like destroying a prison. Maybe some of the prisoners deserved to be freed, but most of them didn't. I think we should review every ban and its crime before just freeing criminals.

I concur with the mass unban.
TinBin!

Offline masterelias706

• Minecraft junkie
  • Maker of shit memes
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 10:22:15 AM »
I vote yes for everyone excepted "dangerous criminals" who hacked and hacked and hacked again.

Offline That1GuyWhoOwns

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 08:27:52 PM »
Were getting of topic here, when will the server come out because...it's been very long and I can't wait much longer. Also maybe finishing it before the october break would be useful.

Offline welshnutter

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 11:48:22 PM »
Were getting of topic here, when will the server come out because...it's been very long and I can't wait much longer. Also maybe finishing it before the october break would be useful.

We are waiting on one more part to be completed which requires the staff to Not be bugged, The more people bug them about the server the longer it will take, As I said they will do an announcement telling you the exact time and date it will be up so be patient and CHILL.

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 11:38:11 AM »

You have too remeber that been a member of staff is not a job and that they do have a life outside of Madgaming (apart from mark of course ::)) I personally know that the staff have been working really hard for the hub to be up soon so just take it easy and wait for news, posts like these don't help and just make the staff more stressed.

Offline KDr3w (Harry_1Z3)

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2013, 12:47:58 PM »
im unbanned babes <3

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2013, 12:40:44 PM »
im unbanned babes <3

It hasn't been been confirmed yet "babes"

Offline That1GuyWhoOwns

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2013, 04:26:13 PM »
Ok. So now it's actually getting annoying, could you at least tell us what is happening and when it might be up. Because like 2 months ago somebody said it up end of august...nope, ok then Knuckle_Sandwich said before GTA 5...nope, then someone said before the end of September...nope. So yeah when will it be up?

PS: Nobody say that we are asking to much of the staff because were not, all we want is a real date for the release...

Offline enterah

• Minecraft junkie
  • Waffles.....
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2013, 05:51:51 PM »
TheMadMan697 official response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVLz4Zm-6ZI
why jeddity you was the guy you call my retard - Madgaming  1.3 Motto.

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2013, 07:12:05 PM »
Scott's back a day and the forums are already ruined :L <3 Scott

In response to this topic
The server will run as normal until we are ready to release the HUB and we ask you not to annoy any members of staff with questions about when it will be ready or how far along it is, just give us time.

That was in the original post for the hub. All 'release dates' released for the hub so far have just been guesses and hopeful deadlines that have not been met. Trust me you will know and will be given good notice for when the hub is being released so just be patient. Thanks.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

anything
anything