Author Topic: Questions about the coming ''Faction/PvP World''  (Read 2454 times)

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
Re: Questions about the coming ''Faction/PvP World''
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 10:55:52 PM »
Don't start messing with offline raiding, like silveg said, I have never seen a PVP raiding server where it wasn't allowed including all the biggest ones. This thing about having 10 minutes to raid them when they've logged off is just going to create arguments and complaints in the future.
On another note, will we be able to open chests when the faction members are offline?

Hopefully, there is nothing more annoying than spending 30/45 minutes trying to get in too a base for them to log off so you cant open the chests.

Offline Lukilito

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2013, 11:07:00 PM »
Don't start messing with offline raiding, like silveg said, I have never seen a PVP raiding server where it wasn't allowed including all the biggest ones. This thing about having 10 minutes to raid them when they've logged off is just going to create arguments and complaints in the future.
On another note, will we be able to open chests when the faction members are offline?
Ohh, I thought we where talking bout opening chests all the time :P

Offline Jamesyb1989

• Minecraft Star
  • Trooper is evil. Pure EVIL
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2013, 12:19:50 AM »

Exactly. I think that the more ya mess with stuff like this the worse the server becomes. Its a "hardcore pvp" server. If ya get offline raided deal with it and move on. Do it back to the people who done it to you. It shouldnt be easy for you to not be raided. the harder it is the better.
I HATE TROOPER WITH A PASSION. I HOPE HE GETS AIDS

Offline imjack

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2013, 02:56:23 PM »
That one think i hate as well the no offline raiding. There is no point it blocking off features yes people get offline raided but they should get over it. In think not being raided is boring, i love being raided cause it makes you start from the bottom then try again.

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2013, 04:08:31 PM »
I hope people don't think I want to disable offline raiding. Personally I like servers that are very hardcore I'm just letting people know what options there are so that they can say what they want themselves.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 04:00:19 AM »
I actually have no idea where you heard this rumor as it is the first time I have ever heard of such as server? Perhaps you mean a different style of server? I don't know but it's the first time I have heard about this :P

Whoops, probably should of said map, although i did hear this rumour from gavin so its probably not true anyway :P
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2013, 10:41:57 AM »
I actually have no idea where you heard this rumor as it is the first time I have ever heard of such as server? Perhaps you mean a different style of server? I don't know but it's the first time I have heard about this :P

Whoops, probably should of said map, although i did hear this rumour from gavin so its probably not true anyway :P

Wait me? What did I say?

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2013, 04:07:16 PM »
A quick small suggestion, ever thought about adding tpa? Would make things so much easier like raiding etc.

Offline welshnutter

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2013, 04:26:47 PM »
A quick small suggestion, ever thought about adding tpa? Would make things so much easier like raiding etc.

thats a stupid idea as we had it once a long time ago and people abused it alot

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2013, 05:34:03 PM »
Will  /f warp [Something] be enabled on the new map? And will Enderpearls be enabled?

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2013, 06:48:56 PM »
I agree with Welsh on that and Ben told me multiply reasons why we shouldn't have it forgot them.

Will  /f warp [Something] be enabled on the new map? And will Enderpearls be enabled?
On pvp /f warp mighten be on I guess it would be stupid to put it on but on survival I say so I don't see why not. I say Enderpearls would be on, not 100% sure unless they change it.

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2013, 10:23:55 PM »

thats a stupid idea as we had it once a long time ago and people abused it alot

Your forgetting that the hub sever is too attract brand new players and that it is no longer the old Madgaming, yes there is the same people around and we are still a community but the faction sever is no longer a build sever with pretty bases, its a Hardcore PVP sever and therefore should have all of the perks of any normal Hardcore PVP sever.

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2013, 10:58:14 PM »
Well if you really wanted a HARDCORE pvp server you shouldnt have things like tpa
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2013, 11:10:24 PM »
Well if you really wanted a HARDCORE pvp server you shouldnt have things like tpa
I agree with Andy servers say they are a hardcore pvp server but they aren't really as they have tpa, warps etc..

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2013, 08:50:45 PM »
Dayum just keep the server like the old madgaming server. Magic you have the perfect mc pvp faction server. Btw never ever put insta soup healing on madgaming i dare you