Author Topic: Old Times  (Read 647 times)

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
Old Times
« on: November 03, 2013, 05:51:03 PM »
Im making this topic to ask you what were the most epic moments on madgaming for you?

For example one of my most epic moments: Well timespan, the time were Berzerkerz was up against Titans and my faction EverGreen had a base connected to Berzerkz. Titans had made a raiding base next to them and i had some of my most epic fights that time. And one week after that attack when Rebels and Berzekerz fought to and i managed getting inside Rebels base. Epic moments everywhere. I still remeber and love the old madgaming times.

Offline Jamesyb1989

• Minecraft Star
  • Trooper is evil. Pure EVIL
Re: Old Times
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 12:14:29 AM »
My favourite times were everytime time Ben got caught hacking. Truly stuff that dreams are made of.
I HATE TROOPER WITH A PASSION. I HOPE HE GETS AIDS

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 06:52:02 PM »
Chickens. 'nuff said.
TinBin!

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 07:01:40 PM »
Chickens. 'nuff said.

Citadel war, or just Berzerkers in general, liked having little mini communities within our large faction :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:51:28 PM by Jeddity »
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »
Chickens. 'nuff said.

Citadel war, or just Berzerkers in general, liked having little mini communities within our large faction :)

Ohhh Jed i still remeber when you hated me and i was trieng to raid your airbase. Were me and other people made this massive Cobble Laver tower that almost reached your base. You tried everything to get rid of me. Fun old times. But the best thing was when we were fighting side by side against Titans. Strange afterwards i joined Titans and battled for Hatchyb....

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 11:18:45 PM »
Im making this topic to ask you what were the most epic moments on madgaming for you?

For example one of my most epic moments: Well timespan, the time were Berzerkerz was up against Titans and my faction EverGreen had a base connected to Berzerkz. Titans had made a raiding base next to them and i had some of my most epic fights that time. And one week after that attack when Rebels and Berzekerz fought to and i managed getting inside Rebels base. Epic moments everywhere. I still remeber and love the old madgaming times.

Just notice you're still using the picture I made you on the forums :)

Best time was the dirty war that killed millions and millions of madgaming members (talking about Bezerkers and Rebels against Citadel good times).
Other best time was being in Jed's faction it was fun and there was so much trolling in it couldn't believe Jed lasted that long with Bezerkers.
Other other best time was all the spawn bases pvping back at the map with the square iron building spawn with desert around. Loved it as no one cared of losing stuff.
Other other other best time was trying to scare all the females in Bezerkers and in any other faction I was in Jed and Ben remembers that :)

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 11:31:14 PM »
Bud youre right i am using your picture you made for me still. No doubt i like it. Btw got a new skin i would need a new pic but i wont ask you. Youve did an amazing job with the last one dont want to bother you on making another one.

You know the Irob Block Spawn was awesome i always got fried by mark because i was spawncamping. Ohh mark why dont you fry me these days i miss those times....

You guys still remember the first enchantment update at the ship spawn. Everyone was raging and fighting to get a fire sword and once they had one they felt like they were on top of the world. I can still remember when i got my first one off rockmemo.

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »

Just notice you're still using the picture I made you on the forums :)

Best time was the dirty war that killed millions and millions of madgaming members (talking about Bezerkers and Rebels against Citadel good times).
Other best time was being in Jed's faction it was fun and there was so much trolling in it couldn't believe Jed lasted that long with Bezerkers.
Other other best time was all the spawn bases pvping back at the map with the square iron building spawn with desert around. Loved it as no one cared of losing stuff.
Other other other best time was trying to scare all the females in Bezerkers and in any other faction I was in Jed and Ben remembers that :)
Oh... you mean the time jack and I turned citadel base into an erupting volcano ;D?
TinBin!

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 07:01:50 PM »
I still remeber it was almost impossible to get into Citadels base and then, Citadel members pured lava outside the base 6 people went into the base including me went inside. Epic moment was when everyone in Citadels base was raging off cause we got in

anything