Author Topic: Call of Duty Ghosts!  (Read 1558 times)

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
Call of Duty Ghosts!
« on: November 05, 2013, 10:18:04 AM »
I pre-ordered it. Getting it today hopefully, otherwise tomorrow. I am so happy to be having it in my hands soon. Are anyone here also a CoD fan? Or did it breakdown for you? I heard that people stopped buying CoD after like CoD 4 or MW2. Black Ops 2 was a mess for me. I could still play it though. But the answer I am looking for is if you've pre-ordered Ghosts or if you are gonna get it? Please let me know :D
iCreepz

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
Re: Call of Duty Ghosts!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 05:42:31 PM »
I pre-ordered it. Getting it today hopefully, otherwise tomorrow. I am so happy to be having it in my hands soon. Are anyone here also a CoD fan? Or did it breakdown for you? I heard that people stopped buying CoD after like CoD 4 or MW2. Black Ops 2 was a mess for me. I could still play it though. But the answer I am looking for is if you've pre-ordered Ghosts or if you are gonna get it? Please let me know :D
The game is shit... Why buy it D:.. Get BF4, it's da bomb!
TinBin!

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 10:28:06 PM »
The game is shit... Why buy it D:.. Get BF4, it's da bomb!

The only good thing about ghosts is the squad mode and the new Alien mode. Better graphic whooho but the same gameplay as mw3. Why didnt you just buy that instead wouldve made no difference. Trust me ive been playing tons of call of duty and the best is Black Ops 2. Black Ops 2 is the most fun for me because first of all im prestige master and Sniping is waaaaaaay better then in ghosts.

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 11:05:22 PM »
The Alien mode is shit seen 4 reviews and they all say it's bad and looks like a bit of payday you will see when you play :) The only thing I like about Cod was the stories, but got bored of them when black ops came out. The story looks good in ghost (only saw like 3 minutes of it so not sure if it's that good yet ) but not going to buy it for just the campaign I'll just watch youtube videos on it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 11:06:55 PM by bud35 »

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 11:15:26 PM »
Ye i think tryhardninja is currently doing a campaign series if ya want to watch it bud
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 01:16:26 PM »
The only good thing about ghosts is the squad mode and the new Alien mode. Better graphic whooho but the same gameplay as mw3. Why didnt you just buy that instead wouldve made no difference. Trust me ive been playing tons of call of duty and the best is Black Ops 2. Black Ops 2 is the most fun for me because first of all im prestige master and Sniping is waaaaaaay better then in ghosts.

I have all the Call of Duties that you can currently have on the Playstation 3. I've played everyone except the extras to Call of Duty 1 and 2. (United Offensive, Finest Hour and Big Red One) I've actually played Call of Duty 2 Roads to Victory though.
iCreepz

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 01:40:12 PM »

I have all the Call of Duties that you can currently have on the Playstation 3. I've played everyone except the extras to Call of Duty 1 and 2. (United Offensive, Finest Hour and Big Red One) I've actually played Call of Duty 2 Roads to Victory though.
You're missing out alot. CoD 2 is the best CoD there is.
TinBin!

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 06:31:01 PM »
I have all call of duties beside Ghost and wouldn't buy any more until they change. I have the 3 Cod on my PS2 the big red one was amazing.

Offline berlino10

• Minecraft junkie
  • Le king of marmalade
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 12:48:59 PM »
Video games are for plebs.

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 02:30:07 PM »
TinBin!

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 04:05:58 PM »
Racist.
Nicely played but i think the best cods are from Treyarch. In for example mw2 you could knife someone from a distance of 10 meters.

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 08:20:59 PM »
Racist.
Nicely played but i think the best cods are from Treyarch. In for example mw2 you could knife someone from a distance of 10 meters.
IMO Best game ever is pacman.
TinBin!

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 08:42:59 PM »

I throw snake 3 Into battle!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:44:36 PM by aquaflyer »

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 08:54:59 PM »
@Death, I used to play Pacman on my grandpa's Playstation 1, also another kind of pacman where it was like 2D and you could do a lot of stuff, tiny memories. I remember being in space trying to shoot a spaceship down from behind shooting his engines, I never managed to clear that level. Anyone know what that is? Also, Call of duty 2 seemed nice the first time I played it, but I've only played it once tho.
iCreepz

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 08:57:50 PM »
Man youre missing out on the evolution of gaming SNAKE!

(Never stay on topic, lets roll)

anything
anything
anything