Author Topic: Call of Duty Ghosts!  (Read 1559 times)

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
Re: Call of Duty Ghosts!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2013, 09:02:17 PM »
The fuck you guys talking about? There's no way in hell COB Black OPS II is the best, for me it's definitely between COD Modern Warfare, and COD Modern Warfare 2. Every COD after those sucked ass and I assume this one will too.

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
Re: Gaming
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2013, 09:06:42 PM »
I like all of the Call of duties. Such a shame I did not like Ghosts... Well, probably I'll get stuck to it in a month or so... like I did with MW3 and Black Ops 2. Black Ops 1 was like the latest game I really got stuck to the first time I played it... :P

By the way, we can change this topic to gaming discussion as well, if that's alright? :D
iCreepz

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2013, 09:22:30 PM »
Dude Black Ops 2. Ive made my first 200 plus. No way that game sucks i mean 200 plus!

Offline bud35

• Minecraft junkie
  • I LOVE LICKING BIG PENIS'S IN MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 09:32:00 PM »
Dude Black Ops 2. Ive made my first 200 plus. No way that game sucks i mean 200 plus!
The two Black ops were bad to all fairness. I agree COD Modern Warfare and COD Modern Warfare 2 were billiant and I like WAW as well it was a big change in the series on WII. What I mean about big change on WII as it looked good as there was so much blood and it felt realistic at the time and had very good maps and good Campaign/story. plus it had zombies and that was a change to the other CODs. Got to love them awesome bolt action rifles in the game.

Offline aquaflyer

• Minecraft junkie
  • Partypooper
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2013, 09:46:49 PM »
WAW is from Treyarch. Personally id say treyarch is better than Infinity ward. and if anyone of you hasgot Black ops 2 on pc youre welcome to try to take me down in a 1v1 sniper battle :D .

Steam ID: ReaX | Aqua

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2013, 10:40:13 PM »
@Death, I used to play Pacman on my grandpa's Playstation 1, also another kind of pacman where it was like 2D and you could do a lot of stuff, tiny memories. I remember being in space trying to shoot a spaceship down from behind shooting his engines, I never managed to clear that level. Anyone know what that is? Also, Call of duty 2 seemed nice the first time I played it, but I've only played it once tho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02TnAs32XwY

This.
TinBin!

Offline Syreyeth

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 03:43:59 AM »
The Call Of Duty series started to seem like every game was the same exact thing after MW2.
Oh wow, look 100th post!
My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.

Offline iCreepz

• Minecraft Star
  • Hello there!
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2013, 11:20:24 AM »
@Death, nah. Doesn't look like the one I played.
@Syr, well "based" on the same thing. It's still call of doodie! By the way, congrats.
iCreepz

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2013, 11:38:18 AM »
@Death, nah. Doesn't look like the one I played.
@Syr, well "based" on the same thing. It's still call of doodie! By the way, congrats.
How dare you purge my BlizzCon topic >:(
TinBin!

anything
anything