Author Topic: Madgaming HUB  (Read 624 times)

Offline That1GuyWhoOwns

• Minecraft Newbie
Madgaming HUB
« on: November 22, 2013, 04:14:22 PM »
Any dates...? Or at least a notification if the server HUB project is still active. Because honestly it seems as if you don0t even want to make the HUB. You say that the server will become HUB and all the players are happy and motivated...that was like 3 months ago. So at least say if madgaming server won't ever be up, so we can find new servers instead of getting dates which are just lies.

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
Re: Madgaming HUB
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 05:18:01 PM »
Any dates...? Or at least a notification if the server HUB project is still active. Because honestly it seems as if you don0t even want to make the HUB. You say that the server will become HUB and all the players are happy and motivated...that was like 3 months ago. So at least say if madgaming server won't ever be up, so we can find new servers instead of getting dates which are just lies.
We've been through this already, when it is up, they will tell us.

Offline That1GuyWhoOwns

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 05:57:58 PM »
I know, but I want to know of they are even going to do it, or if they just stopped.

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 08:34:59 PM »
I know, but I want to know of they are even going to do it, or if they just stopped.
I have said this many times but that may have been to complicated for you;
THEY WILL TELL US IF THEY ARE GOING TO STOP IT OR WHEN IT FINISHES

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 08:40:57 PM »
<CAPS LOCK>
will
you
shut
the
fuck
up
and
stop
this
stop making these topics, you're fucking annoying, you aren't doing shit, so just stick around or go away!
</CAPS LOCK>
TinBin!

Offline TheMadMan697

• SuperAdmin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 11:01:28 PM »
Hold tight guys. We will have an update post within the next few days.

Offline Jamesyb1989

• Minecraft Star
  • Trooper is evil. Pure EVIL
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 11:08:03 PM »
Jesus mother of christ. Idiots everywhere. As TheMadMan said there will be an update soon. Stop creating pointless fucking topics.
I HATE TROOPER WITH A PASSION. I HOPE HE GETS AIDS

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 12:29:06 AM »
Maybe this will help him understand what we're trying to say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 11:56:03 PM »
No need to be so hard on him, the guy only asked when the sever would be up and if its still been worked on. Cut the guy some slack hes probably just looking forward too the hub and getting back into Minecraft.

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 12:57:26 AM »
No need to be so hard on him, the guy only asked when the sever would be up and if its still been worked on. Cut the guy some slack hes probably just looking forward too the hub and getting back into Minecraft.
you know we would had he not asked this question every week for the last 10 weeks

Offline Jamesyb1989

• Minecraft Star
  • Trooper is evil. Pure EVIL
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 02:49:10 AM »
TIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I HATE TROOPER WITH A PASSION. I HOPE HE GETS AIDS

anything