Author Topic: A Final Announcement  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Jamesyb1989

• Minecraft Star
  • Trooper is evil. Pure EVIL
Re: A Final Announcement
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2013, 12:59:40 PM »
I should be punished....Punish me Kenneth
Doesn't sound sexual at all James :p

its meant to ;) ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I HATE TROOPER WITH A PASSION. I HOPE HE GETS AIDS

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2013, 01:47:23 PM »
Well if I understood correctly mad gaming is down forever, no more hardcore pvp. Well we have a very nice staff, telling us about the amazing hub plan, but then just quitting. Well I hate this, I had my hopes so high and now you make a prison server?!?!? Out of all the types of servers you choose prison....well you've just lost 1 player for sure, because you wait ages to tell us about the hub project and then you quit. And the difference between madgaming and other servers is not that they got lucky and have many players, they have a committed staff team that care about the server. And I actually am sad that mad gaming is now gone because in my opinion it was the best server in minecraft.

Sincerely,

A pissed of That1GuyWhoOwns

PS: Bullshit, pvp is still the most wanted type of mine craft, the HUB project was an amazing idea, why not just add prison to the hub...look at some of the best mine craft servers, they have so many players and they only have a simple mcmmo server, so don't say pvp sucks because it kicks ass. And btw maybe getting new motivated players to become staff would help get the server up because they actually care, not saying  the current staff are bad, but they just are not motivated at all.
You really are very obnoxious aren't you, you saw how long the hub server took to set up, then  theres a minecraft  update released that changes almost EVERYTHING about servers and you complain about them giving up. Have you got any idea how long all the plugin config takes, in addition with the time it takes for the plugins to update themselves.
Also you didnt even read the whole post, they said its pvp once you get out of the prison you twat...
After a few levels you are free to participate in a normal PVP Minecraft environment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2013, 01:55:00 PM »
As maty said, once you get free from the prison it's basically a PvP server, so think of the prison as a way to get rid of all the lazy people or even hackers who aren't bothered to go through the hassle of completing the prison section.

Offline That1GuyWhoOwns

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2013, 04:02:46 PM »
Why can all servers make a hub, but for some reason mad gaming can't? Weird isn't it... And it pisses me of how they don't tell us anything for 5 months and then they say they won't make a hub. And btw, asking the players what they want is a good idea, if you would have asked about the no enchant thing and the new server none of this would ever have happened.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:04:58 PM by That1GuyWhoOwns »

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2013, 04:23:01 PM »
Why can all servers make a hub, but for some reason mad gaming can't? Weird isn't it... And it pisses me of how they don't tell us anything for 5 months and then they say they won't make a hub. And btw, asking the players what they want is a good idea, if you would have asked about the no enchant thing and the new server none of this would ever have happened.
If you're just going to complain then fuck off. Simple as.

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2013, 05:07:17 PM »

We're sorry if you aren't happy with the change but unfortunately it will be happening.

As was said in the post we did complete the hub and then with issues such as the minecraft update it kept getting delayed and more things had to be constantly changed and fixed. We could have opened it like other servers on a fake 1.7 bukkit with none of the 1.7 features but we did not want to start the new version of the server on a buggy fake bukkit which just causes countless issues. Also a lot of the servers that have good working hubs started them with a high player base or come from a gaming community were they can attract members of the community from other games to play their minecraft server. It is a lot harder to start a hub with minimal staff and players which would only result in having empty ghost servers which are not appealing in any way.

I don't think you are being fair when you say we weren't keeping you updated, we kept you updated whenever we felt a big change or set back was happening. The hub idea only came about just over four months ago not even five and since then we have updated you on October 22nd and let you know all the issues we were having with 1.7.2. There have been no developments by bukkit or plugin coders since that time so it is out of our hands.

We received a lot of feedback before and after we removed combat enchantments and it was very mixed. A lot of people hated the idea of them, others were unsure and others loved them. That is why we introduced them on a trial basis before discovering the idea doesn't work and reverting back to using them. That decision was made as a result of player suggestions and complaints as are all decisions we ever make. We don't just start changing things for the hell of it.

Again we're sorry if you don't like the changes but please do a little more research on your accusations before coming on here and giving us abuse as if we have spent the last few months doing nothing.

[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2013, 05:08:11 PM »
That1GuyWhoOwns stop talking as if you know exactly what would have happened if madgaming did this, that and the other. You don't know what would have happened, you're guessing.

Offline Jamesyb1989

• Minecraft Star
  • Trooper is evil. Pure EVIL
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2013, 07:09:29 PM »

Go open your own server because you seem to know it all. All you do on here is bitch and complain. The Admins put alot of time and effort into the HUB and as soon as they are done, as was said before, there was an update which changed everything.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Im sure alot of people are excited about the Prison server. PVP servers are boring and outdated. Nobody really plays them anymore. I am delighted with the change because even if the HUB was put online i dont think i would of played it much.

So shut up crying and either give the new server a chance, or go away and join another one.
I HATE TROOPER WITH A PASSION. I HOPE HE GETS AIDS

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2013, 07:37:49 PM »
Just leave the same we others are...
TinBin!

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2013, 08:18:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb7yEhB072Q

Offline jackjfk21

• Minecraft junkie
  • ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN TO NOPEVILLE
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2013, 10:56:59 PM »
Goodbye anyone who won't be on the new server. Count me in on the server.

Also will there be an email or something notifying players who don't see this? Because since all social medias are ending that could be problematic.
Dinosaurs live for ever. But some are known to never die.

Offline djelectric

• Minecraft junkie
  • Everyone is a potato
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2013, 08:57:56 AM »
Wait...

This is really it? Where are the fierce admins i used to know 3 years ago huh?

Aw crap. well... i blame notch, notch and jens for fucking up a perfectly good alpha game, simulating amazing views and buildings into an RPG piece of CRAP!
SHIT!

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2013, 04:38:52 PM »
Wait...

This is really it? Where are the fierce admins i used to know 3 years ago huh?

Aw crap. well... i blame notch, notch and jens for fucking up a perfectly good alpha game, simulating amazing views and buildings into an RPG piece of CRAP!
SHIT!
I had this idea... start a server on 1.4_01 Beta with bukkit plugins and server mods...
TinBin!

Offline Chumlee66

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2013, 05:21:16 PM »
Well this stinks... I still went on the server when it was in the very new map and no one was on... Hope to see you all again!!!!!

Offline jeff

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2013, 02:46:44 AM »
Well shit, that was unexpected. I have decided to start up a server of my own again but this time I am looking for staff members here. It will be hardcore pvp. I will make a thread for applications. I will go on this new server. See you there but until then gentlemen, Peace out. (P.S. knuckle read your privet messages I sent a few.

anything