Author Topic: Yes MadGaming Will Return!  (Read 7906 times)

Offline sveahund1

• Minecraft Addict
  • Stay in school, Kids!
Re: Yes MadGaming Will Return!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 09:47:04 PM »
Oh, okay!  ;D

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 09:54:38 PM »
I think the key to succes on a PvP server is to have either Creepers enable or TnT enable.

We saw how madgaming went down in amount of players in a very short notice, the reason for that is the development of Minecraft PvP. Todays biggest minecraft faction pvp servers has creepers or Tnt enable. I think TnT or Creepers is a big factor of todays Minecraft Faction PvP in order to have a successful server.

With creepers and TNT disabled, it will be very hard to raid a faction. I mean, everyone can build a base and claim it. It's not hard to make a base and secure it so basically no-one from the outside can enter.  I honestly dont remember I have EVER EVER EVER claimed someone by spawn killing them on Madgaming.

So will all creepers be disabled, or is it just the creeper eggs that will be disabled? I'm just wondering cause i don't think it's possible to raid/break in to somebody without these "explosive" things.
You can raid people by killing and claiming them.

Yes you can, but tell me, how many times did someone get into Citadel or Berzerkers f home and killed them that many times which led to you could claim them? That never happend, wouldn't it be fun to also be able to raid bigger factions, not just some dip shit factions?

Example of how hard it is

Lets say 5 guys has a base witch has 3 claims. 3/50/50. You find no way in, how do you raid them? Impossible, unless they are stupid enough to go out and fight you and risk getting claimed. Even if you found a way into their base, most faction owners are intelligent enought to make a safe f home where the enemies can't enter.

Fergus, the key to succes for Madgaming, is Creeper eggs or TnT. Nearly all faction server has creepers or TnT enabled.  Please think about this, I speak both from myself and behalf of 15 of my friends who all agree on this.

Pardon my english.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:59:49 PM by diskursen »
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline jackjfk21

• Minecraft junkie
  • ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN TO NOPEVILLE
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 09:56:29 PM »
I was giving a tips to not have withers enable, it would be the best thing for the server.

I assume you want Withers, so I can tell you already, prepare to get raided when your not online. Happend Persia while we had 28 members 3 times, all 3 times by Berzerkeres, all 3 times while none was online.

I completely agree, I further suggest the server should only be active between the hours of 2 and 4 PM (GMT) to reduce  the risk of offline raiding. Back in the summer of 2012 I was asleep in bed with my Daughter Epiphany and when we awoke we found  we had been 'withered' and poor Epiphany's macaroni drawing of her late father had been taken by the filthy english swine.

Thank you for your consideration :):):):):)

Wow, Epiphany's PTSD is so severe she must sleep with you. Poor thing. You have my support.
Dinosaurs live for ever. But some are known to never die.

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 10:01:57 PM »
Withers will be disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kt20JwRBw4

Wither/tnt/creeper/welovefloatingbases people BTFO

Fergus, the key to succes for Madgaming, is Creeper eggs or TnT. Nearly all faction server has creepers or TnT enabled.  Please think about this, I speak both from myself and behalf of 15 of my friends who all agree on this.

This is fundamentally incorrect disk, as you may remember the server's population began to go down when creepers were introduced, and servers with tnt and creepers on generally consist of people living at bedrock in obsidian cube bases which this community didn't respond well to before.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:09:00 PM by Jeddity »
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline spiffingwaffle

• Minecraft Star
  • Aimee pls i luv u :(
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 10:18:39 PM »
I speak both from myself and behalf of 15 of my friends who all agree on this.

How the fuck do you have a civil discussion with 16 people that reaches an unanimous agreement? I don't even know 16 people

Wow, Epiphany's PTSD is so severe she must sleep with you. Poor thing. You have my support.

Thank for you this support Jack, Epiphany and I really appreciate it. I'll write about this kindness in her obituary, it'll probably come in the next 2-3 years.

Offline sveahund1

• Minecraft Addict
  • Stay in school, Kids!
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2014, 10:21:47 PM »
But will the creepers who just spawn in different places still be on? In that case you can just lure creepers you find in the wilderness to other factions and explode them there!  ;) 8)

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2014, 10:24:03 PM »
Withers will be disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kt20JwRBw4

Wither/tnt/creeper/welovefloatingbases people BTFO

This is fundamentally incorrect disk, as you may remember the server's population began to go down when creepers were introduced, and servers with tnt and creepers on generally consist of people living at bedrock in obsidian cube bases which this community didn't respond well to before.

I belive your wrong. Minecraft faction PvP has been developying enormously during the years/month both when madgaming was closed and during worst time of time server. People want to raid, not run around your enemies base and wait for them to come out to kill them and collect their loot. The communtiy didnt respond to it well before, but madgaming will hopefully get a loads of new players, and all old players that still player minecraft  has most likely been playing on some other pvp server, and has most likely got used to explosives.

I think atleast creepers should be enabled. Enabling creepers, you could just cover your base with water. Correct me if im wrong *cough* a faction server is not about building the prettiest base, there is buid servers for that shit mate. Its PvP, a battle of who is the best faction at raiding/pvp, not a building contest.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 10:26:19 PM »
I speak both from myself and behalf of 15 of my friends who all agree on this.

How the fuck do you have a civil discussion with 16 people that reaches an unanimous agreement? I don't even know 16 people

Thank for you this support Jack, Epiphany and I really appreciate it. I'll write about this kindness in her obituary, it'll probably come in the next 2-3 years.

I know what most of my friends think about it, and I guess the others also think so. If your here just to troll and insult people, just fuck off.

Offline the_start

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2014, 10:37:59 PM »
They who have bought VIP/Donate will that be reset or are you going to keep it?

Offline spiffingwaffle

• Minecraft Star
  • Aimee pls i luv u :(
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2014, 10:39:23 PM »
If your here just to troll and insult people, just fuck off.

I was actually genuinely intrigued into your groups hivemind after my daughter Alexa pointed it out to me, having seen how I was treated after inquiring about the matter, she has taken a vow of silence. I hope you're happy with yourself

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2014, 10:41:27 PM »
They who have bought VIP/Donate will that be reset or are you going to keep it?

Yes they will, probably after a couple of weeks after launch.

Offline TheMadMan697

• SuperAdmin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2014, 10:49:16 PM »
Guys we don't want creepers enabled because we would rather it be easier to build a nice base and not have to use ugly water or obsidian boxes to protect yourself. I also feel that for now this will work better because we have a smaller community. We want to keep it more friendly and let players have the option to be totally safe in their faction if they choose to. I think the more hardcore aspect where you can blow everything up works better with more players. However, if you have any suggestions we are willing to listen.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2014, 11:02:52 PM »
The server should start with 50 slots.

Currently on a faction server which all of my mates play on, we are 18 in one faction. Yesterday during a raid we were 12 online at the same time.

So many will come back, 50 is a good starting point in my opinion.

Guys we don't want creepers enabled because we would rather it be easier to build a nice base and not have to use ugly water or obsidian boxes to protect yourself. I also feel that for now this will work better because we have a smaller community. We want to keep it more friendly and let players have the option to be totally safe in their faction if they choose to. I think the more hardcore aspect where you can blow everything up works better with more players. However, if you have any suggestions we are willing to listen.

Also, this up coming question plays a huge part in raiding.

Will ender pearls be enabled? I really do hope so, with this it will be easier to get into someones base if they maybe has a hole in there wall or anything like that.

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2014, 11:57:26 PM »
Will ender pearls be enabled? I really do hope so, with this it will be easier to get into someones base if they maybe has a hole in there wall or anything like that.

Ender pearls again will just make people do sweaty cube bases. If you have fun on that other hardcore pvp server, why not just play that for that playstyle? With the re-opening of the server it seems like its not even designed to be a hardcore pvp raid server.
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 08:17:07 AM »

Ender pearls again will just make people do sweaty cube bases. If you have fun on that other hardcore pvp server, why not just play that for that playstyle? With the re-opening of the server it seems like its not even designed to be a hardcore pvp raid server.

Sweaty cube bases? What the fuck mate, who builds a base with holes every where.

Ender pearls should exist on any pvp server.

anything
anything