Author Topic: Yes MadGaming Will Return!  (Read 7905 times)

Offline VanGuard567

• Minecraft Star
Re: Yes MadGaming Will Return!
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 10:13:48 AM »
Will ender pearls be enabled? I really do hope so, with this it will be easier to get into someones base if they maybe has a hole in there wall or anything like that.

Ender pearls again will just make people do sweaty cube bases. If you have fun on that other hardcore pvp server, why not just play that for that playstyle? With the re-opening of the server it seems like its not even designed to be a hardcore pvp raid server.

Sweaty cube bases? What the fuck mate, who builds a base with holes every where.

Ender pearls should exist on any pvp server.

people like to have bases that look nice disk... And enderpearls would ruin any sort of pvp
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 10:17:49 AM by VanGuard567 »

Offline Itztroll

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2014, 11:42:11 AM »
Holy shit i am pumped for this ;D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 11:51:16 AM by Itztroll »

Offline sveahund1

• Minecraft Addict
  • Stay in school, Kids!
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2014, 12:09:56 PM »
Well, will atleast spawnbases be able to build?

Offline Zetaeta

• Minecraft junkie
  • Terra Mysticat
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »
Its PvP, a battle of who is the best faction at raiding/pvp, not a building contest.

Why not a building contest? Building is fun.

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2014, 05:12:10 PM »
Nah what i meant disk is like say you wanted to make a town with a wall around it and no roof or something, ender pearls would completely counter that.
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline desox2011

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2014, 05:15:21 PM »
If you enable creepers/tnt people cover their base with water or build out of obsidian.
If you enable enderpearls people build boxes and teleport out of fights when they're low.
If you enable withers people build floating boxes.
If you allow faction betrayel people will only invite they 100% trust.

My point being that regardless of what you enable people will just counter it one way or another.
Back when we had Glorio (I think that's what the faction was called) nobody really worried about being overclaimed. Even though there was some pvp people build cities with as only protection city walls. Personally I think that was ideal... not having to worry about losing your base or anything in chests, just the stuff you have on you.
Now I know that we all have different opinions about what should and shouldn't be enabled (although in the end it's not up to us so it doesn't really matter). However think of what result something would have rather than the result you want it to have.

Just my two cents  ;)

Offline FreddoChocoFrog

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2014, 06:10:29 PM »
Woooooooooo! Bezerkers was da shit! Get Rekt :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline FreddoChocoFrog

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2014, 06:14:50 PM »
One other thing, I think the reason the server went downhill was due to the shitty enchantments they introduced in the game resulting in fighting etc not being a skill factor, but more rather who had the patience to kill shit for an hour oto enchant and try and get a awesome swrd but instead getting a shitty smite v.... And without enchantments as well as potions you was normally fucked..... :)

Offline ItzShambo

• Minecraft Advance
  • Meow
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2014, 06:15:34 PM »
Ben Belmour has tiny baps and he is Cristy "Gym Lad" Belwhore.
Make enchant caps like Sharp 2 and Pro 2. Don't want fighting going on for hours with no skill involved. Remove God apples too.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 06:18:39 PM by ItzShambo »
I love hem there willys

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2014, 06:21:01 PM »
Make enchant caps like Sharp 2 and Pro 2. Don't want fighting going on for hours with no skill involved. Remove God apples too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAhEFuq62-I
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 06:22:48 PM by zX_BEN_Xz »

Offline ItzShambo

• Minecraft Advance
  • Meow
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2014, 06:21:52 PM »

You have no skill anyway
Tiny baps.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 06:32:17 PM by ItzShambo »
I love hem there willys

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2014, 06:26:06 PM »
Ben stop trying to cup a feel off your cousins, gu'man.

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2014, 06:30:22 PM »
If you enable creepers/tnt people cover their base with water or build out of obsidian.
If you enable enderpearls people build boxes and teleport out of fights when they're low.
If you enable withers people build floating boxes.
If you allow faction betrayel people will only invite they 100% trust.

My point being that regardless of what you enable people will just counter it one way or another.
Back when we had Glorio (I think that's what the faction was called) nobody really worried about being overclaimed. Even though there was some pvp people build cities with as only protection city walls. Personally I think that was ideal... not having to worry about losing your base or anything in chests, just the stuff you have on you.
Now I know that we all have different opinions about what should and shouldn't be enabled (although in the end it's not up to us so it doesn't really matter). However think of what result something would have rather than the result you want it to have.

Just my two cents  ;)

What he said.
Also I'm pretty sure Perks that give a player any kind of advantage as a result of a donation are now illegal or some shit now, so I'm guessing people can still donate but they won't get much for doing it.
No silk touch spawners either please, fuckin xrayers will be going 90 looking for them like Ben looking for his tiny baps.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2014, 07:34:29 PM »
One other thing, I think the reason the server went downhill was due to the shitty enchantments they introduced in the game resulting in fighting etc not being a skill factor, but more rather who had the patience to kill shit for an hour oto enchant and try and get a awesome swrd but instead getting a shitty smite v.... And without enchantments as well as potions you was normally fucked..... :)

says the duper
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2014, 07:37:42 PM »
She wants to taste my sugarcane

anything
anything
anything