Author Topic: Yes MadGaming Will Return!  (Read 9469 times)

Offline jackjfk21

• Minecraft junkie
  • ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN TO NOPEVILLE
Re: Yes MadGaming Will Return!
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2014, 11:19:06 PM »
How is it impossible to make a nice base that's enderpearl proof? With explosions off theres no reason to make those cube bases covered in water that you all hate. Also disable end like in previous maps and make enderpealrs expensive or dont put them in the shop. I understand it you all like nice bases, I like nice bases but if claiming their land is the only form of raiding there will be almost no raiding... Make functional and beautiful bases or else you might as well play single player or 100% vanilla.

Also lmfao that didnt take long before we had a good ol' MG forum circle jerk.
Dinosaurs live for ever. But some are known to never die.

Offline RichBottle

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2014, 11:38:46 PM »
Disk several people have already said it: ITS NOT JUST A PVP SERVER.

You don't have to completely trash people's bases to pvp, just go to spawn or fight them in their base w/e. Back in the citadel war some of the funnest times was just fighting against Citadels when they were occupying a piece of land within rebels base, the griefing of the base isn't always as fun as just fighting people.

If the staff implemented half of the things you've suggested then Madgaming would again just be a run of the mill generic pay to win cube base at bedrock sweaty central that most hardcore pvp servers are. Don't you realise thats why a large majority of people stopped playing the server? its like you want them to reopen it just to make people quit from the get go :L

First of all, I dont mean to trash them. My point is when you go for a raid, you maybe wanna get into their chests and stuff. That will be very hard if there ino ender pearls, ( if you dont use some misstake by a player which is very unlikely :depends:. Im aware of that the Citadel war was indeed very funny when they came out to fight us. Yes indeed its was great fun, but I find it very enjoyable to get into their base and steal from their chests.

I have said that I completely agree on that TnT and Creepers should stay disabled. I dont think enabling enderpearls would make people build a obby cube base. Do you remember Rebels base? Do you remember Berzerkers and PredatorZ base? When it was all closed and no holes where some dude were camping there would have been no way to ender pearl in.
Exactly camping there. In the end Rebels got raided no one is ever non raid able it just takes time.

Offline Maty630

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2014, 12:16:51 AM »

You don't have to completely trash people's bases to pvp, just go to spawn or fight them in their base w/e. Back in the citadel war some of the funnest times was just fighting against Citadels when they were occupying a piece of land within rebels base, the griefing of the base isn't always as fun as just fighting people.

If the staff implemented half of the things you've suggested then Madgaming would again just be a run of the mill generic pay to win cube base at bedrock sweaty central that most hardcore pvp servers are. Don't you realise thats why a large majority of people stopped playing the server? its like you want them to reopen it just to make people quit from the get go :L

First of all, I dont mean to trash them. My point is when you go for a raid, you maybe wanna get into their chests and stuff. That will be very hard if there ino ender pearls, ( if you dont use some misstake by a player which is very unlikely :depends:. Im aware of that the Citadel war was indeed very funny when they came out to fight us. Yes indeed its was great fun, but I find it very enjoyable to get into their base and steal from their chests.

I have said that I completely agree on that TnT and Creepers should stay disabled. I dont think enabling enderpearls would make people build a obby cube base. Do you remember Rebels base? Do you remember Berzerkers and PredatorZ base? When it was all closed and no holes where some dude were camping there would have been no way to ender pearl in.
Exactly camping there. In the end Rebels got raided no one is ever non raid able it just takes time.
Not completely true; rebels got raided because of faction betrayal

Offline Jeddity

• Minecraft junkie
  • Oy vey.
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2014, 12:22:56 AM »
Also lmfao that didnt take long before we had a good ol' MG forum circle jerk.
That would imply we're all in agreement :L
"You're honest i'll give you that, honest and stupid"

Offline SuperArashi90

• Minecraft junkie
  • All fired up...
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2014, 01:18:23 AM »

Shameless plug for good memories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIRalIV-bF4

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2014, 12:58:14 PM »

Shameless plug for good memories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIRalIV-bF4
I love how you captured me killing Carlo here ahah, probs my first and last pvp kill ever
TinBin!

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2014, 12:59:35 PM »
I agree on not enabling withers, creepers, TNT etc because for me that is when Madgaming become boring. Although I enjoyed raiding I also liked to build things it was a break from getting jumped on at spawn by 5 people ::). Although this server is based or was based around PVP it attracts not only hardcore pvpers but also builders and thats what alot of people forget.

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2014, 02:36:03 PM »
Get a temp server up dumb dumbs.

Offline johnc1996

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2014, 03:48:01 PM »

Trooper!!!!!!!!!!!!! fat............

Offline desox2011

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2014, 04:50:17 PM »
And here I was thinking we could have a proper discussion over the internet  ::)

Anyway just some things I would like to point out regarding enderpearls in 1.8:
-You can enderpearl through the bottom of any block(including bedrock) no matter how many layers.
-You can enderpearl through a variety of non-full blocks horizontally (glass panes, fences, iron bars, stairs etc.)
-You can enderpearl up walls (veritcally) no matter how high.

That was my reasoning as to why I wouldn't like to see them used in (non-ally) faction territory. In PvP you can deal with them, while offline you can not  :-\
Edit: I don't like to deal with em in pvp but at least you can.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 05:19:27 PM by desox2011 »

Offline VanGuard567

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2014, 04:59:59 PM »
And here I was thinking we could have a proper discussion over the internet  ::)

Anyway just some things I would like to point out regarding enderpearls in 1.8:
-You can enderpearl through the bottom of any block(including bedrock) no matter how many layers.
-You can enderpearl through a variety of non-full blocks horizontally (glass panes, fences, iron bars, stairs etc.)
-You can enderpearl up walls (veritcally) no matter how high.

That was my reasoning as to why I wouldn't like to see them used in (non-ally) faction territory. In PvP you can deal with them, while offline you can not  :-\

Even in PVP dealing with enderpearls is a pain in the ass.. every1 was always complaining about people running back into their spawnbases or running away instead of fighting... if people want to fight so bad why do u want enderpearls enabled...

Offline spiffingwaffle

• Minecraft Star
  • Aimee pls i luv u :(
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2014, 06:14:54 PM »

Where the fuck is my child support you piece of shit? You said you'd be there for our daughters!

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2014, 06:40:56 PM »

Where the fuck is my child support you piece of shit? You said you'd be there for our daughters!

DNA test or GTFO

Offline spiffingwaffle

• Minecraft Star
  • Aimee pls i luv u :(
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2014, 07:24:24 PM »

DNA test or GTFO

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

anything
anything