Author Topic: Yes MadGaming Will Return!  (Read 9466 times)

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
Re: Yes MadGaming Will Return!
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2014, 08:19:49 PM »
Imjack has coded a plugin that allows us to prevent the player from enderpearling into another factions land. If the enderpearl lands on a block that is in another factions land the player will not be teleported. Also we have the option to turn enderpearls of in pvp if we want to or to just set cooldowns on the them.
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2014, 08:21:38 PM »
Imjack has coded a plugin that allows us to prevent the player from enderpearling into another factions land. If the enderpearl lands on a block that is in another factions land the player will not be teleported. Also we have the option to turn enderpearls of in pvp if we want to or to just set cooldowns on the them.

Now theres not much of a point with enderpearls.
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline Bobopol

• Minecraft Addict
  • <Keny's voice> Peatar!
I would like to make a counter complaint. Ragequits utter lack of intelligence and low IQ insults me on a personal level to the point I consider it harassment.   -Troopermatthew 5/6/13

Offline jackjfk21

• Minecraft junkie
  • ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN TO NOPEVILLE
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2014, 10:45:13 PM »

Now theres not much of a point with enderpearls.

Hardly... You can use them to move around easily and he didnt say they'd be off in pvp just they could be turned off.
Dinosaurs live for ever. But some are known to never die.

Offline Iopia

• Minecraft junkie
  • Better than pie!
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2014, 11:24:39 PM »
I'll just throw out my 2 cents. Madgaming always struck a balance between build and pvp. Rebels had an awesome base, and while it was sad when we got conquered, it was amazing fun.

Madgaming is about being able to pvp and raid without needing to build obsidian cubes. As soon as creepers were enabled, for example, the server started to die. Every casual player was alienated. They would spend a week building a base only to see it blown up, and they would rage quit. Numbers dwindled until we were only left with the "hardcore" pvpers who were "bored" because there was no one left to pvp because every other casual pvper had rage quit.

The server was always about epic wars in epic bases, and that can only happen if the balance is struck where it always has been. If the majority of casual players (ie. not the hardcore builders or the hardcore pvpers, whose who want a bit of both) are not happy playing on the server, it will die again.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2014, 11:15:53 AM »
I'll just throw out my 2 cents. Madgaming always struck a balance between build and pvp. Rebels had an awesome base, and while it was sad when we got conquered, it was amazing fun.

Madgaming is about being able to pvp and raid without needing to build obsidian cubes. As soon as creepers were enabled, for example, the server started to die. Every casual player was alienated. They would spend a week building a base only to see it blown up, and they would rage quit. Numbers dwindled until we were only left with the "hardcore" pvpers who were "bored" because there was no one left to pvp because every other casual pvper had rage quit.

The server was always about epic wars in epic bases, and that can only happen if the balance is struck where it always has been. If the majority of casual players (ie. not the hardcore builders or the hardcore pvpers, whose who want a bit of both) are not happy playing on the server, it will die again.

I have changed my mind and i totally agree with you. I still think that enderpearls should be fully enabled.

Offline VanGuard567

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2014, 12:24:44 PM »

I have changed my mind and i totally agree with you. I still think that enderpearls should be fully enabled.
So in other words u havent changed your mind at all.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2014, 12:43:51 PM »

So in other words u havent changed your mind at all.

In other words, I agree that creepers and tnt should be disabled. As Ive said before Vanguard, you dont have to build cube bases just because ender perals is fully enabled.

Offline TheMadMan697

• SuperAdmin
  • Minecraft junkie
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2014, 01:17:38 PM »
Guys just to but this to bed. We have decided enterpearls will be enabled but limited so that you cant use them in other peoples factions. You will be able to use them for convenience of getting around your own faction or the wilderness. At least for now they will not be usable in other factions.

Offline VanGuard567

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2014, 01:27:52 PM »
Guys just to but this to bed. We have decided enterpearls will be enabled but limited so that you cant use them in other peoples factions. You will be able to use them for convenience of getting around your own faction or the wilderness. At least for now they will not be usable in other factions.
Please make it so they cant be thrown during pvp please...

Offline Troopermatthew

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Head Troll
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2014, 04:14:01 PM »
Get a temp server up dumb dumbs.

Where the fuck is my child support you piece of shit? You said you'd be there for our daughters!

DNA test or GTFO

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

You underestimate my power.

Offline enterah

• Minecraft junkie
  • Waffles.....
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2014, 05:46:04 PM »
Guys just to but this to bed.

sounds gay.
why jeddity you was the guy you call my retard - Madgaming  1.3 Motto.

Offline djelectric

• Minecraft junkie
  • Everyone is a potato
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2014, 09:56:19 PM »

Offline spiffingwaffle

• Minecraft Star
  • Aimee pls i luv u :(
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2014, 11:02:35 PM »
Get a temp server up dumb dumbs.

Where the fuck is my child support you piece of shit? You said you'd be there for our daughters!

DNA test or GTFO

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

You underestimate my power.

Don't try it!

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2014, 10:06:43 PM »
Servers up!

anything