Author Topic: It's Here!  (Read 835 times)

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
It's Here!
« on: December 25, 2014, 12:25:15 AM »
Well the title says it all guys, it's finally here, the re-opening of the Madgaming server!

We as a staff would like to thank you all for your patience and also for your loyalty to Madgaming. It really is so nice to see so many familiar faces returning to the forums and getting excited for the re-launch of the server.

We have decided to launch the server tonight because we would really love to see this server up for Christmas. While we know this may not be an ideal time to play we would still like to have it open for anyone who decides to pop on, perhaps if they have a spare minute or maybe just to test some new, awesome gaming equipment they got as a present!

Although the server is mostly complete we do expect there to be a few fixes needed here and there. To make this process easier for us and better for you guys we would like if you could report any issues, big or small, that you find on the server in a post on the forums so that we can get to it asap. We do not expect there to be any major issues and don't worry, the server is most definitely ready to play!

Also to the old VIPs from the old Madgaming server, as a thanks for all you contributed to the server we will be setting up a special rank for you in the near future. This rank will come with a small but unique perk that will only be available to those who donated on the old Madgaming server as recognition for your generosity!

So get ready because we will be up in just a few minutes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRfbZPQ5JBI
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline Deaththinius

• Minecraft junkie
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
Re: It's Here!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 12:34:41 AM »
Comin :D!!
TinBin!

Offline sveahund1

• Minecraft Addict
  • Stay in school, Kids!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 02:57:13 AM »
Yes! I've waited so long for this! Just a question, what is the name of the texture pack??  :P ;D

Offline djelectric

• Minecraft junkie
  • Everyone is a potato
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 03:09:14 AM »
Triton 512X512

Offline henrYoda

• Minecraft Star
  • Hey there,I am sexy yoda
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 03:22:49 AM »
Triton 512X512

Djelectric?!!!!

What year is it?!
I am Henry. I am Yoda!
Btw I made an app. It's dumb but check it out!:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.henrYoda.dodgeitrocket.android

Offline NinjaRawr

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 09:30:20 AM »
This was the start of my real youth. Glad to see some old players still here and that the server is re-launching!
RIP (holytown) or (holycraft) can't remember.
2011 boyz!

anything