Author Topic: Changes to the server!  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Iopia

• Minecraft junkie
  • Better than pie!
Re: Changes to the server!
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2015, 12:03:30 AM »
How long could it possible take to set up a survival server? jesus.

It takes a few full days of work, be patient.

Offline Swiftly

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2015, 11:55:59 AM »
RIP

dead is dead
TriHard Cx

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2015, 12:19:12 PM »
How long could it possible take to set up a survival server? jesus.

The admins have lifes of there own too, its not about setting the server up its about getting the time to actually do it, respect the fact they do this out of there own time.

Offline enterah

• Minecraft junkie
  • Waffles.....
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 07:51:56 PM »
It seems to me we need a way to join these 2 servers, maybe we can create that and call it a .....HUB! Then we can add a server where it feels like your in a prison and you need to earn your way out, and another where we have a grid of land that people have to fight for dominance, we will call that one Age of Crafting!
why jeddity you was the guy you call my retard - Madgaming  1.3 Motto.

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 08:04:27 PM »
It seems to me we need a way to join these 2 servers, maybe we can create that and call it a .....HUB! Then we can add a server where it feels like your in a prison and you need to earn your way out, and another where we have a grid of land that people have to fight for dominance, we will call that one Age of Crafting!

Hehe, g'man enterah.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2015, 11:20:29 AM »

stupid idea. Just like before when madgaming died.

Madgaming will probably never be great again. It has gone almost 1 month or even more since admins said they would make another server. The admins on madgaming suck horse dick. Rubbish admins. You have to admit, your doing a shitty job.

If you cant do the job, step back and leave it for somebody else. And no im not trying to accomplish anything.
She wants to taste my sugarcane

Offline desox2011

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2015, 08:17:16 PM »
Madgaming will probably never be great again. It has gone almost 1 month or even more since admins said they would make another server. The admins on madgaming suck horse dick. Rubbish admins. You have to admit, your doing a shitty job.

If you cant do the job, step back and leave it for somebody else.

So instead of them taking it slow and doing it when they have time you suggest they just don't do it at all so madgaming will cease to exist? How will that benefit you at all? It'd mean you'd no longer have to wait simply because there'd be nothing to wait for. Nobody is forcing you to stay and wait but at least let those who want to do so.

And no im not trying to accomplish anything.
Stating the obvious right there  ;)

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2015, 10:51:06 AM »
I did not write that post in anger of not getting staff, like probably some of you though ''aquaflyer'' ''cough''

Admins PROBABLY knows what they are doing. But killing 2 servers in a row, and then struggling to get another one up, is bad.

I honestly also doubt they are working on it much lol.

Offline imjack

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2015, 01:39:18 AM »
The hub sounds like a good idea  ;) ;). I like the sound of the age of crafting although id prefer the name Age of Arkham.

stupid idea. Just like before when madgaming died.

If you cant do the job, step back and leave it for somebody else. And no im not trying to accomplish anything.
Thanks.I do this in my spare time and don't care what you think. Have you ever thought maybe i just don't have enough time for minecraft as I use to, maybe I am just not as interested as I use to be, maybe you just have your expectations too high. I honestly don't see madgaming going to be what you expect as you think we would magically get 150+ and it would be the same as last time. At the initial release I was only expecting 10 players tops. Once over it was easier to get players maybe just bumping a post and you would get players but it isn't like that no more. At this current time there are 77,168 spigot servers running (not including bukkit or any other servers). Back then there wasn't that many server neither was there hubs and it didn't really matter how much money you pumped into the server(unlike today were your server will only get big if you have a fat wallet to spend). I don't see why you need to try insult us as gives no effect. I'd love to see your big successful server that has tons of players playing. The only thing I could see was this offline server (http://www.minestatus.net/83015-blocky-creative) and a bukkit post asking about 1.8 bukkit.

Also why step back who would even take over? I don't know anyone on server who would be set for admin currently as I do the backend stuff(plugins and coding) whilst Irush does the building. If we both stepped back the server would indefinitely be gone.
I did not write that post in anger of not getting staff, like probably some of you though ''aquaflyer'' ''cough''

Admins PROBABLY knows what they are doing. But killing 2 servers in a row, and then struggling to get another one up, is bad.

I honestly also doubt they are working on it much lol.
Once again thanks for the support. Another thing it's not as if I don't as for your opinions I asked you guys about voting perks and only silveg replied and a few agreed.
Your post (not replying to my it i guess)
You cant make changes of the server by the reason that ''the old players want it'''

Improvments should be done what already is popular. Not enabling a tpa command or /Sethome would litteraly just make people leave the server just after rejoin.

Withers and no enchantments is the most stupid idea ive seen so far.
I said i didn't want to restrict enchants or anything like that hence why I was the only admin to ever want to enable tnt. I event said 'I personally like /tpa and i don't see much reasoning against it.'. I only gave you a blunt reply because you didn't even explain why you just said 'good luck to get people to join.'. Even though I want tpaing on we never had it on before and the server did perfectly fine.

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2015, 02:39:29 AM »
I don't see why you even wasted your time replying to him/her jack, complete waste of your time and effort  ;D. There's more to life than minecraft diskursen, maybe you'll realise that sometime.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2015, 10:11:34 AM »
I don't see why you even wasted your time replying to him/her jack, complete waste of your time and effort  ;D. There's more to life than minecraft diskursen, maybe you'll realise that sometime.

I honestly dont play minecraft anymore lol.

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2015, 02:50:19 PM »

Well why bother coming here, you only ever seem to comment something offensive.

Offline diskursen

• Minecraft junkie
  • Israel <3
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2015, 02:58:32 PM »

offensive? my ass lol

Offline silveg

• Minecraft junkie
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2015, 03:51:15 PM »

offensive? my ass lol

You constantly insult staff also " The admins on madgaming suck horse dick." I would class that as offensive.

Offline imjack

• Minecraft Star
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2015, 05:47:18 PM »

So why waste your time even posting.  I even replied to your comment but you don't even reply back.  Clearly you're not worth my time.

anything
anything
anything