Author Topic: Changes to the server!  (Read 5344 times)

Offline Swiftly

• Minecraft junkie
Re: Changes to the server!
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2015, 10:37:34 PM »
Did you admins give up on the server?

I really want to find a server without tnt and creepers. There seems to me none out there...

Looks like everyone has given it up and no one cares anymore, sadly :P
TriHard Cx

Offline dzbanek1

• Minecraft Newbie
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2015, 06:07:19 PM »
I do not know English I use google translator.
I think that a small number of people on the server is for many reasons.
One of them is such amount as may be on serwerze- 70 people personally before it skirted For small servers where she was given a small number of people and play where it was at least 1,000 or 2,000.
This server is great but you need to improve a few things.
1. In the shop on spawn make images of what you want to buy because not everyone speaks English.
2. way to earn money is too easily niedoskonaly- August earns enough to cultivate sugar or cacti and there is a lot of money. It's a mistake !!!
You should make money on selling such bullets gained from neckermana in Ender - it will cause that in Ender appears many people neckermany While hunting and hence at each other ...
3. food ... too readily available and that is bad.
Should be some goal of the game such as lack of food struggle for food, the problem of hunger is a cause that the game becomes more difficult.
Alternatively, for example, she could carrot would be the second subject who can sell and exchange for money only cheaper than bullets neckermana.
4. do not know much about the technical side but if you can do so server will describe how cool this would happen ...

spawn and on about the 2000 or 2500 construction of the spawn zone without a premium for people who do not want to pay for playing just to play.
For those who want something more output may be allowed outside this area eg to 15,000 from spawn

5. in this game would have liked the ability to fly
I have two ideas
or after paying the relevant amount is attributed to the skill
or after giving voice to the game this skill is granted, and shall be granted for the time, such as for one day.

or you can to buy the skill of using earned money in the shop on spawn and would also lasted one day

I have many ideas, write if you are interested in
jestem z Polski mieszkam w Niemczech

Offline jeff

• Minecraft Addict
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2015, 12:03:53 PM »
I suggest reviving the helicarrier spawn and that setup with the easy to navigate store because it is a mega build and it will entice users that see it.

Offline PzychO_o

• Minecraft Advance
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2016, 08:22:53 PM »
remove the password on ts

Offline TheRogueHunter

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Number one complaint maker!
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2016, 03:35:03 PM »

anything