Author Topic: Vote Ranks  (Read 587 times)

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
Vote Ranks
« on: March 20, 2018, 11:14:08 PM »
Voting Ranks
The new and improved voting rewards system is now complete with eight new ranks to reach for better rewards on top of your daily loot!

Earn 3 diamonds and a half stack of EXP bottles per vote and with every rank up get a special kit tailored for what level you should be currently at on the server! Hop on now and /vote to get started!

Ranks & Rewards

Recruit - 1 Vote

Get a leg up when starting out on the server with this full iron set given to you after just one vote! Can't forget some Madgaming potatoes of course.

Member - 5 Vote

Time to upgrade those crappy iron tools and get some extra protection with Protection I Unbreaking I iron armor. Why not get your farms going too and stop depending on our Madgaming potatoes!

Trusted - 10 Vote

Fed up hopping over and back to spawn to do your enchanting? Here's a hand setting up your own enchantment system and some cool ways to store all those suits of armor and the Efficiency II tools you just got! The first enchant is on us and if you get hungry setting all that up, have a Madgaming potato!

Loyal - 25 Vote

Feeling a bit lonely in your base? Need someone to talk to? We don't have a Madgaming hotline so here are some Villager friends for you! Why not impress them with your new Protection III armor, Efficiency III tools and Sharpness III  Sword. Now you have someone to share your Madgaming potatoes with!

Noble - 50 Vote

Now that you have some friends why not treat them to some cool bonus effects? Make your base the talk of the server with a new full beacon! Here's a fresh set of Protection IV armor, Efficiency IV Unbreaking III tools, with a nice bit of Fortune III on that shiny new Pickaxe, and a Sharpness IV Unbreaking III Sword so you can look your best when people come to visit your new and improved base. You can even hand out some Madgaming Potatoes to the visitors!

Lord - 75 Vote

We're sure you're fed up of getting all these enchanted things off us by now and just want to make your own custom sets. We hear ya, don't worry. To help you with that here's some unenchanted diamond gear that you can enchant as you please using those sparkly bottles! If you're having a hard time getting what you want why not use one of those new books too. Choose from Feather Falling IV, Depth Strider III, 4x Protection IV, 4x Unbreaking III, 4x Mending, Infinity, Sharpness V, Fire Aspect II and Looting III. Please don't try enchant the Madgaming potatoes, they just go brown and weird...

Royal - 100 Vote

You're the King of the server, the high roller, respected and feared, nobody is going to mess with you, they wouldn't dare! Oh, no? Not just yet? Well maybe this will help! Protection IV, Unbreaking III armor; Sharpness V, Unbreaking III, Fire Aspect II, Looting III, Mending, Sweeping Edge III sword; Power V, Punch II, Infinity, Flame, Mending, Unbreaking III bow, 2x Efficiency V, Unbreaking III, Mending pickaxes, one with Fortune III and one with Silk Touch; Efficiency V, Unbreaking III, Mending, Silk Touch shovel, Efficiency V, Unbreaking III, Mending axe and the most important of all... a whole new full stack of Madgaming potatoes... enemies of you beware!

Mad Gamer - 200 Vote

What the hell can we even give you? You should have everything by now! I guess there is only one thing left to give... he won't be pleased but here is TheMadMan697's personal gear! If you can think of an enchantment, he has got it! You'll never lose your armor again with the Curse of Binding, and repairing everything will be a breeze thanks to Mending! Jump off the highest mountains and swim in the deepest oceans like a true Mad Man, nothing can stop you now! But be careful... these are also his Madgaming potatoes so he might come looking for them!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 10:49:29 PM by iRuShxaSSaSSin »
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

Offline zX_BEN_Xz

• Minecraft junkie
Re: Vote Ranks
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 11:15:26 PM »

Offline Twincraft

• Minecraft Advance
  • I am the Ultimate Twin
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 11:37:05 PM »
yes ben
The Ultimate Twin..

Offline sveahund1

• Minecraft Addict
  • Stay in school, Kids!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 07:49:15 AM »
Loving this! Awesome idea!  ;D

Offline iRuShxaSSaSSin

• Admin
  • Minecraft junkie
  • Oh Herro! Like my kinky nips?
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 06:34:36 PM »
Loving this! Awesome idea!  ;D
Thanks Sveahund! If there is any issues with the new ranks or voting let me know! Or if you have any ideas for something to add to the server create a post on the forums and I'll take a look  :D
[INFO] WorldEdit: iRuShxaSSaSSin (in "build_main"): /set 0 - Region: (-3000.0, 0.0, -3000.0) - (3000.0, 100.0, 3000.0)

anything
anything